Boat shoes

Women
Rompers
Leggings w/o mass

'sall I got for now

buggin, they look great together...
View media item 211026
indifferent.gif

Them trashy looking acid wash jeans. Idgaf what brand they are.

Skinny jeans with the perfect distressed cuts in them

Mixing sport teams stuff (ex Mariners jersey w/ Mavericks hat)

Tube socks especially with low tops & shorts

Super tight joggers

Leather joggers :x

Clothes that got way too many zippers on them for no reason

Jean jacket with sweats or track pants. I see this in Philly all the time. It looks dum. Just wear a hoodie or something

Shorts & boots. Idk but it looks odd to me

Polos & current basketball sneakers

Tight article of clothing mixed with loose clothing

Nike Tech Fleece pants w/ Adidas sneakers. This bothers more than the Adidas Tiro pants mixed w/ Nikes or Jordans

Last edited:
Nothing screams I drink massive amounts of protein like the baby tee, True Religion, Aldo combo

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree. Unless the plan is to destroy them (skateboarding or something like that) Converse>>>>>
Fam, I gotta ask: where are you from?
And Why do you think this looks good? :lol:

And Sir, I respect your opinion, and respectfully disagree.
Vans>>>>>>>

But to each his own Fam. No bad blood.

vans has more than one model that looks good.

converse has 1 model....granted that model has A BUNCH of dope collabs, vans has dope **** people have probably never seen.

that catalogue is just way bigger.

I find Vans uncomfortable. Thats the main reason I dont wear them but theyre not bad. As long as theyre not TOO over the top

the digi camo and cherry blossom janoskis are really underrated imo.
nike sb is without a doubt more comfier than vans or converse.

converse to me are only comfortable when they're really broken in...or jack purcells.

some vans are good straight out the box.

all stars for the most part need that break in time although i haven't tried the new ones.

Last edited:
I knocked the CDG chucks until I copped some, those things are 10x's more comfortable than standard chuck's.. 

vans> janoski's

Vans are my go-to kicks. Along with saucony's. They're durable and I can go out in them at school while still looking decent.  

The janoski's I own are mad stiff. Maybe they've made them differently over the past few years. 

the digi camo and cherry blossom janoskis are really underrated imo.
nike sb is without a doubt more comfier than vans or converse.

converse to me are only comfortable when they're really broken in...or jack purcells.

some vans are good straight out the box.

all stars for the most part need that break in time although i haven't tried the new ones.

Converse are some of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever worn :smh: :smh: :smh: Such a shame too, because I purchased 2 DC pairs (Flash and Justice League respectively) that looked dope, but had to get rid of them because they killed my feet.

Back
Top Bottom