INDIE Music Thread

^ Damb. If she leaves Crystal Castle then is there a Crystal Castles?

SBTRKT's new album is dope. Like it more than the first.

Crystal castles without alice>>>

tbh

Crystal castles is ONLY dope because of their beats. And last time I checked she aint the one making the beats soooo.

She can be replaced pretty easily

Yeah that's not too farfetched. I mean yeah sometimes whatever she's screaming sounds cool/goes with the beat but the production is what I remember the most about my favorite Crystal Castles tracks.

Now imagine if bruh links up with a real vocalist. Might be a good thing.

Going to see Chromeo for the 3rd time tomorrow. Really excited to see the opening act Wave Racer as well.

NT shows me ZERO love, but it's all good :lol:. ...cause everyone else seems to be respecting it...

Out now on Pandora for those who want to listen... **CLICK HERE** to listen to the "DAVID VINES STATION" on Pandora : http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh2307969096554009005&shareImp=true

Last edited:
Fugazi - Merchandise (demo version) & Waiting Room

Fugazi will be releasing their demo tape which was recorded back in 1988. It will feature the demo version of Merchandise featured in the sound cloud link above as well as the following tracks.

01 Waiting Room
02 Merchandise
03 Furniture
04 Song #1
05 The Word
06 Badmouth
07 Break-In
08 Turn Off Your Guns
09 And the Same
10 In Defense of Humans
11 Joe #1

This will be released on the Discord label on Nov 8th. Had to listen to Waiting Room...

A couple chill covers that I thought were worth sharing

And a remix mingling two great artists. All tracks courtesy of Odesza's various no sleep mixes

im trying to find new exciting music to listen to, i recently went back to revisit foster the people and vampire weekend. any other suggestions

im trying to find new exciting music to listen to, i recently went back to revisit foster the people and vampire weekend. any other suggestions
I would suggest slowly going through the thread, there is a lot of great music here, you just have to sift through it to find what you like.

Depressing vid but great jam

Back
Top Bottom