indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Dammm man these are coming up fast. Oy...I shall cop. My 2nd pair of Air Jordans of all time. Will bring back 8th grade memories

I was trying to stay away.... :smh:
66354-Al-Pacino-they-pull-me-back-in-0v9d.gif

:lol:

I have a feeling these will be tough to get in Boston.... Wearing these to a Celtics game this year :smokin

I know it's not the same shade of green :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
I know ya'll hate ppl asking questions around these parts, but how are 14's running these days? TTS? Half size big? Haven't bought a retro 14 since the 2012 red/white release.

I know ya'll hate ppl asking questions around these parts, but how are 14's running these days? TTS? Half size big? Haven't bought a retro 14 since the 2012 red/white release.
I bought my usual 9.5 in the oxys and they fit fine. Not too snug, not too loose. I wore them for the first time all day yesterday and they felt fine. Even walked about half a mile in them and they didn't hurt my feet or anything.

Funny these come out in a week and hardly any info on em. 14 seem to be semi limited this year

the resell game is a dying breed as far as sneakers is concerned. it's a buyers market right now. I dont even feel like I need to rush to buy these because I know theyll stick around for a few weeks

Definitely. I bet resellers are having trouble even getting their $190+ tax back for a lot of models...

Back
Top Bottom