indiglo 14- 8/13/16

btw I applied the code like a week ago, and was able to go through the whole process of entering my cc and getting a confirmation number, only to get an email a couple days later saying the order was canceled with no reason why. Called customer support and they gave me no firm answer on they still took my cc number through the whole process :x

Probably not ordering from FNL again due to this fiasco

I finding it hilarious how these went from a highly sought after shoe to an outlet liner/discount kicks in one release...

I finding it hilarious how these went from a highly sought after shoe to an outlet liner/discount kicks in one release...
JB spoiled people and dropped too much heat at once. People couldn't keep up. I copped both pairs of XIV at retail and love them. Should have exchanged and copped on discount, but I'm lazy.

But wasn't the Indiglo always kinda a connoisseur's shoe? Only for longtime shoeheads
Im not trynna be snobby about it, but it seemed like the masses were never as hyped about the retro or OG as the NT community was

Then add on how JB thankfully made an asston of these and that diminished "exclusivity" hype

Last edited:
it was highly sought after by me personally

indiglo xiv was my 2nd pair of jordan (1st was the xiii black red)

so it holds a sentimental value to me

and its so damn gorgeous

very happy that jordan finally decided to retro them

and even happier the hypebeasts and resellers stayed away

too many retros where coming out that's why these are so cheap

i paid $120.00 on black friday for a pair at a local shop

if i could get the other OG colorway at the same price i would
store are just trying to get their money back at this point

Last edited:
I just need a pair. Haven't seen them at outlets yet.

Black Friday deals at local shops didn't have my size, and only going for $115

I got them on release day from SNKRS APP. Wore them 3 times and returned them. They just were a impulse purchase and I realize I didn't really want them like that. Good looking shoe with awesome materials, but I didn't intially wantnthem from the get go.

I got them on release day from SNKRS APP. Wore them 3 times and returned them. They just were a impulse purchase and I realize I didn't really want them like that. Good looking shoe with awesome materials, but I didn't intially wantnthem from the get go.

What reason did you give to return them?

Back
Top Bottom