indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Got my shoe palace pair today. Appeared to be somebody else's returned pair because the cardboard shoe inserts were haphazardly inserted (no dirt on the bottoms though). So even though I got the nice disco, it felt like a wash.

Got my shoe palace pair today. Appeared to be somebody else's returned pair because the cardboard shoe inserts were haphazardly inserted (no dirt on the bottoms though). So even though I got the nice disco, it felt like a wash.

Same thing here. Clearly returns. Didn't even have the inserts. Different production dates on both and one pair had a bunch of glue stains.

Same thing here. Clearly returns. Didn't even have the inserts. Different production dates on both and one pair had a bunch of glue stains.

Different production dates on the shoes is irrelevant to be honest. Pairs on release date can be like that. Glue stains suck tho.

How's the comfort and fit on indiglos? They fit like black toes? Gonna grab a pair soon... cheapest I'm finding is fnl for $152 anyone know of any cheaper?

Fit like 2014 black toes as far as size, but Indigos are waaaay more comfortable. Better padding etc.
Best XIV in minute

Got my pair back in October and have worn them a good bit. Bought after catching for low on eBay

Had planned to get Oxidized Greens b6it never did. Decided didn't like them all that much. Would rather white/reds for white based XIV.

I've been looking on eBay for indiglos cheapest I've seen in my size $148 shipped... think I'll find a better deal? Personally I think that's as low as I'm gonna find a ds pair

I prefer the Oxidized Green and White joints.. Waiting to catch those for less than 150.

After getting the DMPs, I have no use for another pair of black 14s. Also these run kind of big so the 11s I got don't fit right anyway. Luckily I never actually wore these, so I will sell them eventually and get my money back. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom