Info please! Sport Blue 6?

Well isnt that interesting. The tongue should be black. I dont wanna say fake, but lets see the size tag. Here is my pair:

^^^i hate u...mine were stolen in JHS
Spoiler [+]
nice pair though!

idk,, i sold mine fore 200 here on niketalk about a year ago.. these and the 99 or 00 infareds .... i think $400 for both.. cant remember

I wish they would retro these instead of the olympic 6s.

I would love Sport Blue's to retro for the first time ever!
Clean and simple.
pimp.gif

The 1st thing I notice when I looked at OP pics was the box,
though that's not enough to say it's fake. But I'm curious on the story behind it.

I want these so bad, I hope JB retro these along with maroon.
I'm a sucker for a simple and clean design.

These already ended on eBay. I lost out on them. But the seller was also selling og militaries and of charcoal 9s what looked like a sample hang tag on it. I mean the overall shape looks legit it's just that white tongue, I've never seen it before

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Well isnt that interesting. The tongue should be black. I dont wanna say fake, but lets see the size tag. Here is my pair:

SIIIIIIIIIICK!!
And the white tongue pair, new fakes?

Not my pair guys, they were on ebay like last week. I threw up a $300 bid but lost by $5. I have a strong feeling they were samples. The seller also had an OG pair of militaries and a pair of what looked to be sample OG charcoal 9s. The seller didnt have too many pics for them so it was real suspect

The white tongue with the blue mesh were samples from 1990 ... Post a pic of the inside tag and the OG box ... I've seen a few of the samples with the white tongues floating around. I think these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom