Information about Shoesvictim.com Orders

fOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GOT THEIR ORDERS, CAN SOMEONE POST SOME PICS, AND what method were they delivered ( Post man, UPS, FedEx)?

Thanks in advance.

I think no emails = good thing...........

And the choclate kicks were delivered by the boyz in brown...UPS..I'd post pics but I dont have a pic host!!!
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

I've cut and pasted an email which I received from someone who contacted the manager @ ShoesVictim with info on a possible timetable as to when orders will be sent out etc....

Quote:
Hi

I hope you don't mind me sending this
through to you as I think it should help appease a few
US based NTers

I am UK based and have used your site for well over a
year now, but not registered yet, I will be
registering soon to spread any info I do get to help
out when and where possible although I dont have
access to most of the up to date info you guys
generally do

As far as Shoesvictim goes I have an order placed with
them as most of you guys do, and have been in direct
manager with the Guy in charge of Web based sales in
the last day or so (presumably the guy who interviewed
Chill for the webmaster role).

He is waiting for a new shipment to come in from Nike
for sizes from 9-11, which he has been told he will
get between August 5-10th, and will ship all orders
out as soon as he receives them via UPS.

Perhaps you can post something in the thread thats
pinned at the top of the board so at least the rest of
the guys have some idea of timescales 'cause
Shoesvictim's strength definitely is not in
communication, and it's no fun being charged on your
creditcard and not knowing whats going to happen.
I think we would have all cancelled the orders if the
shoes weren't so rare, and cool.

Hope this helps a bit -I only got the info by calling
them up like anyone else could, and have no further
info so please don't post my email add

Regards,

Hope this helps you guys....

NC

Gracias NC. That is good. Just hope we all get em :smile:

Anybody who got em have a Digi-Cam? I want to see a good pic f them.

AHH man, I hope I get my pairs. I don't care when, just so long as I get em.

Thanks again NC and Chill and everybody who has been so much help[!

babydill.
Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

Whatever.

That joint is mad unprofessional.

First of all, you shouldn't be charging people's credit cards until you have the merchandise.

Second of all, I've heard one person say he got one shoe with no insole and another guy say his pair were two different sizes. Are you kidding me? Check the damn item before you send it out.

Third, I'm not sure I even believe that about another shipment from Nike. Those joints were done a year ago, so I don't think Nike is sending them more.

The only reason I'm hanging on is because I slept on the shoes, and they are very hot. If I don't get them within the next week, I'm going to report a fraud to my credit card company.

Im with air rev, if I dont see my chocolates in a week, Im going to file a report.

Also..

whats up with the pics?!?! anyone...

sf24

Is anyone having trouble ordering anything other than the AF1? Because I would like to order a pair of presto woven, and wondering if i should or not.

My credit card got charged the day I ordered the shoes. But I assumed it was just pending like usual. I was right. On July 30. 2002, the day the shoes came, my credit card got charged the actual $99.92, with a $2.00 foreign currency conversion fee.

XSkicks

so far...the people who have ordered and received shoes...got what sizes? a mismatched 8/8.5...what size are you dunkin deeznuts?

my friend ordered some too but hasn't received any word either. these people are very unprofessional.

I got Size 10.5 and I'm loving them....hope you guys get yours...I'm still witing for a 9.5..........
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

why in the he!! would you buy(order) shoes or anything
from an online company called, "SHOESVICTEM.COM)???
do you really have that much money to throw around??

ill tell you what, i have some DS original III's
"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

^^^^^^^^^^^great...

but who really cares.
I don't.
Really though,
This is not the post to be dissin' people on.

Hopefully they come through by the end of the month, since they said more by mid aug 15, so 15 days should be enough for them to ship everyones order out...One!
Holla FRONT!!

would you order from a shady site, that takes 15 days to send out j's..
would you order from a site that has no customer service..
would you order from a site with so much problems..
why why why... just order from someone you know and/or trust..
why would you go to a site with so much controversy..

thats just my opinion, i could be wrong, but as you can see above, this site is having problems..
best of luck to you..... jordan

Answer to all of your questions......

YES, because they had the friggin Chocolate AFI's!

I'm willing to take the risk as it is apparent a lot of others are.

I'm not gonna get jipped. I will get my money back if I don't get my shoes. Be sure of that. So why not take the chance and have a good chance at puling these for a bill?

Seems pretty good to me......

babydill.
Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

flitezonep:"I've emailed and emailed, no response."
flitezone:"i think giving them 3 weeks is enough patience, i ordered it 7/2/02, its nearly 3weeks and no response through emails or anything."

dlo20:"Plus the site is down now. Good luck to all you guys who ordered."

JDuBb108:"I really hope I get mines..."

dunkin deeznuts:"I was J/P, still waiting for my 2 pair...."

moonrokk:"I was charged on my credit card, but no shoes yet. I'm startin to worry."

xskicks:"This is the exact email I received..."What's the name of your state please ?"...That's all it said. Not even a signature at the bottom."

well thats enough for you guys to see, its not the price you pay for your shoes, its the shoes you get for $$$ you pay.. jordan

Back
Top Bottom