INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Its gonna get ugly .... The G house is ridiculous ...

My man got caught on a charge last year ... My son is 6 ft 3 220 lbs, and on the 4th night in they tried to snatch his booty up .. He said dude was so big he had to jump on his and leg lock him, while stabbing him continuously with a pen in the side of torso.  Crazy thing is, they hit my man with a attempted murder charge off that and he had to spend another 7 months ther while waiting for trial.  Beat the case and came home, but this was all off of a B-class Felony that would have had him home after 3 months on good behavior probably ... Turned into a year ...

Looking forward to this though.  $!%! look like hell!!

Its gonna get ugly .... The G house is ridiculous ...

My man got caught on a charge last year ... My son is 6 ft 3 220 lbs, and on the 4th night in they tried to snatch his booty up .. He said dude was so big he had to jump on his and leg lock him, while stabbing him continuously with a pen in the side of torso.  Crazy thing is, they hit my man with a attempted murder charge off that and he had to spend another 7 months ther while waiting for trial.  Beat the case and came home, but this was all off of a B-class Felony that would have had him home after 3 months on good behavior probably ... Turned into a year ...

Looking forward to this though.  $!%! look like hell!!

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its possible my friends friend has a cell phone in jail. dude be updating his facebook and everything.

________ is enjoying his 30 minutes outside.
________ dropped the soap tonight :[.
________ hitting the weights.

eek.gif
@ picture

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

But i do wonder where he hid the cam
I'm sure that since he was paying off a CO, he also paid the CO to give him a heads up when his cell was gonna be searched. He could probably then pass it to someone else to hold while they searched.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

But i do wonder where he hid the cam
I'm sure that since he was paying off a CO, he also paid the CO to give him a heads up when his cell was gonna be searched. He could probably then pass it to someone else to hold while they searched.

I remember when Cotto was fighting Pacqwhatever, my couse was in Rikers calling me from his cellmates iPhone the entire fight, I was updating him through the fight

I remember when Cotto was fighting Pacqwhatever, my couse was in Rikers calling me from his cellmates iPhone the entire fight, I was updating him through the fight

Back
Top Bottom