INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Seems like the sneak a cell phone into jail thing is real popular now.

I heard one of my boys got a cell in his cell(yo dawg yo) but I don't think he goes on FB rampages though

Seems like the sneak a cell phone into jail thing is real popular now.

I heard one of my boys got a cell in his cell(yo dawg yo) but I don't think he goes on FB rampages though

Yo, this is NT.

Somebody is bound to find out where your boys doing time and send a nice message to the prison warden regarding all his fb activities.

Yo, this is NT.

Somebody is bound to find out where your boys doing time and send a nice message to the prison warden regarding all his fb activities.

Word... I guess it's a NY hood thing, or at least think it is, but this cell phone in jail thing I've heard about since 03... no lie yes 2003.

It's just becoming more popular now I guess, but I first heard about it in 02-03... in Rikers though.

I remember my boy that came home was telling me about it when he was showing me how burnt up his fingertips were from using wire and a battery for a lighter if I remember correctly.

It's crazy, but I remember I sent my friend ciggarettes one time... how you're wondering... he gave me an address to put $25 in a card (had to be an Anniversary card though) and a CO would give him a pack of 100's ciggarettes, with 1 book of matches.

I know that CO was making bank too, because my friend told me the cigs were from Virginia... and that's when a pack in NYC was like $4.50

My same friend came home in 03 or 04... and was later murdered in 2005 with a gunshot execution behind his head... R.I.P.
smh.gif

Word... I guess it's a NY hood thing, or at least think it is, but this cell phone in jail thing I've heard about since 03... no lie yes 2003.

It's just becoming more popular now I guess, but I first heard about it in 02-03... in Rikers though.

I remember my boy that came home was telling me about it when he was showing me how burnt up his fingertips were from using wire and a battery for a lighter if I remember correctly.

It's crazy, but I remember I sent my friend ciggarettes one time... how you're wondering... he gave me an address to put $25 in a card (had to be an Anniversary card though) and a CO would give him a pack of 100's ciggarettes, with 1 book of matches.

I know that CO was making bank too, because my friend told me the cigs were from Virginia... and that's when a pack in NYC was like $4.50

My same friend came home in 03 or 04... and was later murdered in 2005 with a gunshot execution behind his head... R.I.P.
smh.gif

Its not hard to charge something in prison....Them dudes just sittin in they cell all day
Im sure they figure out how to make things/use what they have....they think outside the box

I was watching a prison show and dudes tattoo gun was incredible lmao
But i do wonder where he hid the cam

Is it just me or did I see some gay sex rape scene flash at the end?

Is it just me or did I see some gay sex rape scene flash at the end?

Its not hard to charge something in prison....Them dudes just sittin in they cell all day
Im sure they figure out how to make things/use what they have....they think outside the box

I was watching a prison show and dudes tattoo gun was incredible lmao
But i do wonder where he hid the cam

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

But imagine if the Booty Warrior was updating his facebook

-Fiending for some booty today
-Still fiending for some booty
-Need to get some booty before I go crazy
-Got some booty the easy way
happy.gif

-Got some booty the hard way
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im done. lmao
roll.gif
fakjgafkdjfkj goodnight
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but I can't wait to see this documentary... HBO usually shows some really good ones 

happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im done. lmao
roll.gif
fakjgafkdjfkj goodnight
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but I can't wait to see this documentary... HBO usually shows some really good ones 

Nobody made an Xzibit pic yet? We put a cell in your cell...

Nobody made an Xzibit pic yet? We put a cell in your cell...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im done. lmao
roll.gif
fakjgafkdjfkj goodnight
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

happy.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im done. lmao
roll.gif
fakjgafkdjfkj goodnight
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this video is out somewhere....... NT get on it. Only version I can find is in french

this video is out somewhere....... NT get on it. Only version I can find is in french

Back
Top Bottom