Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

strong post to avy lol

What does that mean? I see people say this all the time, I imagine its some sort of slight, but I have no idea how/why/what they are referring to...

[thread="578125"]Mannnnnnnnnnnn I will smash any chick with a pretty face and a pulse.[/thread]

100x100px-LS-4bc7763d_sezgif-save.gif

giphy.gif

I like all ethnicities of women as long as they are attractive. But I gravitate towards blacks women more and they seem to love me back so it's all good. Out of 100 plus bodies maybe 5 weren't black lol

I like big butts and I can't lie :lol:

So you know where that leaves me.

Did hit a few black/Asian joints tho *shrug*. And would be down for a fat booty latina..but seeing them on a regular basis in DC is highly unlikely

I can't stand most white girls voices. All high pitched and whiny sounding. Sounds like they asking a question every time they speak. Be grating on a brothas nerves.

In my experience it's more about where they're from than their race. The white girls I've messed with that weren't from Cali didn't have that valley sound while minority chicks from the burbs out here did

It's their precious white skin. It's so pristine.

And they age gracefully too.

White women look their best around 45-50. Skin smooth as silk.

STOP IT 5!!!!

White women age HORRRIBLY!!!!!!!! granted there are outliers but its far and few… I've seen 35 yr white women look like there 60…..:x honestly blacks age fairly well

STOP IT 5!!!!

White women age HORRRIBLY!!!!!!!! granted there are outliers but its far and few… I've seen 35 yr white women look like there 60…..
sick.gif
honestly blacks age fairly well
blacks use to age fairly well... this new generation of chicks is crushing any and all stereotypes... black don't crack so on and so forth... Iuno if its the kids... the fast food iuno but most of these 20 something/early 30 black chicks are gonna look horrid later in life... especially the "thick" ones and the ones with the tats piercings etc...

I really like European chicks. Doesn't matter the race but I love accents :wow:

Chick I'm with now is Italian but doesn't have an accent :lol: it's dope when I here her speak it but she'll only speak it to her mom

blacks use to age fairly well... this new generation of chicks is crushing any and all stereotypes... black don't crack so on and so forth... Iuno if its the kids... the fast food iuno but most of these 20 something/early 30 black chicks are gonna look horrid later in life... especially the "thick" ones and the ones with the tats piercings etc...

What does tats and piercing have to so with wrinkly thin skin

What does tats and piercing have to so with wrinkly thin skin
cause tats already look bad on fat/thick ppl.... as you get old considering the stretch marks etc.. loose skin from fat it just not a good look. Then when you consider this in terms of health/shape the worse blacks (in particular woman) have ever been (60.2%) Then many folks dont go back and touch up tats... So fat, loose, stretched out skin + faded ink isnt a good look. Well im just speaking for me...some cats like that skin that looks like a wore out rubber band with writing on it.

Back
Top Bottom