Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

alright I'm black , I've dated numerous amounts of woman all of whom are black too and I've always wanted a snow bunny sometimes js to smash to see wat it's like other times for something serious js because ... is it one of those things were natural attraction will get me there or we have to have something in common for us to build on . I don't mind putting time/work in but I sometimes get the feeling tht majority of white woman (white in my case any other ethnicity will work) are somewhat "turned off" , "scared" , "intimidated" by males of different background than them .

I know sometimes white woman js wanna smash a black guy js for the mandingo but I got to believe tht some actually find me attractive and might even feel the same way I do .

my NT bro 's have any of you dated a chick from another race if so how'd it happen .. .

*didn't wanna put this in thread about yambs .*

Last edited:
I think Latinas is the only race tht I am not attracted to not even a little bit . smh

I hardly know any bruthas that still mess with black women anymore.

that sucks...........

more sistas are going for white dudes now or prob hispanic

the coming years everybody gonna bi racial

its pretty much like that now if youre in the tri state area

Last edited:
I love women of all kinds physically as long as they don't have a flat @#$. But dating wise, I've only dated Asians and Latinas. i have nothing in common with white people in the US at all, and I actually dislike how most white women act (I'm half white if it matters). I need semi hood Asians and Latinas cause of where I grew up :lol:

Last edited:
My last GF was black and I'm white, and I've hooked up with several chicks who aren't white throughout my years. Nothing to it but to do it. Shouldn't be a need to change your approach. Just do you and be confident. 

I'm Mexican and I tend to have/have had better relationships with white babes, kinda prefer them too.

Last edited:
I love black women but most of my relationships have been asian...
Wifey is hapa, but I truly only find black and asian women attractive*kanye shrug*
Edit:I'm black if that matters

Are you big/scary looking?

If you are, the only white chicks that will like you for a relationship will be busted.

I love my black women, but I also love all races and don't discriminate. I notice I get along with a lot of mixed chicks too.

I'm mexican and I've mostly dated/been with asian women. Not on purpose, just happened naturally.

ive never had sex with a black chick

im black if it matters

loved the latinas since i can remember

+1 I've never dated a black girl nor do I intend to. As far as a approach, be yourself. Women are attracted to confidence. However, you have to remember that you're a black man and sometimes white woman feel like they can talk sideways about black woman because they are with a brotha. As long as that's out of the way, you should be Gucci.

My last GF was black and I'm white, and I've hooked up with several chicks who aren't white throughout my years. Nothing to it but to do it. Shouldn't be a need to change your approach. Just do you and be confident. 
I can relate to this. I'm white/Filipino and every girl I've dated has been black. Just my preference is all, but I like 'em all.

Last edited:
Thts crazy for me it's so difficult to get anything going with a chick thts not black .

I only had chocolate before. I'm attracted to mass so that's why I really never smashed a white girl but I want to. I wanna smash all races, as long as they ain't got the taylor swift and a decent face, I want in.

I love women of all color
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom