Interview At Abercrombie......????

Has anyone else worked there?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have an interview at Abercrombie this friday, just wondering on what i should expect to be asked....

Thanks in advance NT

Has anyone else worked there?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have an interview at Abercrombie this friday, just wondering on what i should expect to be asked....

Thanks in advance NT

ah, the old 'what to expect for this job interview' thread.

Seriously, abercrombie?

ah, the old 'what to expect for this job interview' thread.

Seriously, abercrombie?

i used to work there. The job is basically handed to you at this point. They basically just ask questions about what you know about the brand and if you think you will fit in.

FYI the job gets annoying REAL quick. good luck

i used to work there. The job is basically handed to you at this point. They basically just ask questions about what you know about the brand and if you think you will fit in.

FYI the job gets annoying REAL quick. good luck

I figured I'd get replies like that lol no worries though lol

a job is a job and money's still green.

Well looks like i'll be working in the back then...*sigh*

I figured I'd get replies like that lol no worries though lol

a job is a job and money's still green.

Well looks like i'll be working in the back then...*sigh*

its a group interview. if youre applying as impact or model..they ask you different set of questions. youll stand out more if you wear their clothes that are in season. right now its just flip flops, jeans and a classic button up shirt. its pretty easy..they normally hire based off looks though lol

its a group interview. if youre applying as impact or model..they ask you different set of questions. youll stand out more if you wear their clothes that are in season. right now its just flip flops, jeans and a classic button up shirt. its pretty easy..they normally hire based off looks though lol

Back
Top Bottom