iPhone 3G vs iPhone 3GS

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i just got a GS and i can't put it down...this is my first iphone tho...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I never had an iPhone (BlackBerry user)..[/color]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Bold or 3Gs?

anyone know?

what are you gonna use it for? As much as I like my IPhone, I'm not a fanboy or anything like that and I couldn't care less which one does this or thator all that other good stuff people be on.

I'm gonna put it to you like this, the IPhone is nice, BUT depending on what you wanna do you don't want it.
for me I:

- text a lot on it(1. don't like how it's set up, I can't see the times each message comes in. 2. can't tell how many messages/charactersI'm sending to others in 1 text. 3. once I send out a mass text to a group, I can't take a person out the group or add a new person, I gotta re-createthe group. 4. it's hard to tell what exactly happened when a message doesn't send(was a mass text and some people got it and some didn't, I had noidea though)

- use it for a mp3 player and it's great(can't go from a-z, then back up to a though, that sucks)

-play a lot of games/use a lot of apps, that's always nice

-get online a lot, online is great and all, like you probably know

and I make it through about a day before it's completely dead.

I've started using the calendar and it left a little to be desired(I don't remember what off the top of my head, something with what all it could tellme about future appointments or something though), I don't like how I can't directly send the notes I make in a text(copy/paste is about as quickthough), the ringtone situation I grew to hate REAL QUICK, I just use a doorbell and a "ding" sound for calls/texts now, %+%!$ !!* itunes
smh.gif
, contact input is nice, homepages are customizable nicely as far as apps go but noreal customization for wallpapers/backgrounds/all that)

I could do a lot of that with my windows mobile phones so I guess I'm going through the adjustment period still now(and I don't read *@%#, I figure itout on my own so that could be part of my issue too) but I believe you can do that stuff with a blackberry as well, so...BUT the IPhone is great regardless,none of the issues I listed are reasons for me to get rid of the phone, they were all easy enough to get use to and it's not like the features arenon-existant, just not as nice as I expected(minus the texting issues that is)

I hope that helped you out a little.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i just got a GS and i can't put it down...this is my first iphone tho...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I never had an iPhone (BlackBerry user)..[/color]
ohwell.gif

I just switched from the Curve to the 3GS, and I'm in love. My only gripe with the Iphone is that the battery life sucks.

what are you gonna use it for? As much as I like my IPhone, I'm not a fanboy or anything like that and I couldn't care less which one does this or that or all that other good stuff people be on.

I'm gonna put it to you like this, the IPhone is nice, BUT depending on what you wanna do you don't want it.
for me I:

- text a lot on it(1. don't like how it's set up, I can't see the times each message comes in. 2. can't tell how many messages/characters I'm sending to others in 1 text. 3. once I send out a mass text to a group, I can't take a person out the group or add a new person, I gotta re-create the group. 4. it's hard to tell what exactly happened when a message doesn't send(was a mass text and some people got it and some didn't, I had no idea though)

- use it for a mp3 player and it's great(can't go from a-z, then back up to a though, that sucks)

-play a lot of games/use a lot of apps, that's always nice

-get online a lot, online is great and all, like you probably know

and I make it through about a day before it's completely dead.

I've started using the calendar and it left a little to be desired(I don't remember what off the top of my head, something with what all it could tell me about future appointments or something though), I don't like how I can't directly send the notes I make in a text(copy/paste is about as quick though), the ringtone situation I grew to hate REAL QUICK, I just use a doorbell and a "ding" sound for calls/texts now, %+%!$ !!* itunes
smh.gif
, contact input is nice, homepages are customizable nicely as far as apps go but no real customization for wallpapers/backgrounds/all that)

I could do a lot of that with my windows mobile phones so I guess I'm going through the adjustment period still now(and I don't read *@%#, I figure it out on my own so that could be part of my issue too) but I believe you can do that stuff with a blackberry as well, so...BUT the IPhone is great regardless, none of the issues I listed are reasons for me to get rid of the phone, they were all easy enough to get use to and it's not like the features are non-existant, just not as nice as I expected(minus the texting issues that is)

I hope that helped you out a little.

yeah i feel you, i think im going to get a bold pretty soon...the 3GS is nice, but im not going to dish out $300+ for it unless i come up with a good price onit..(free 99)

Back
Top Bottom