iPhone: Post everything here

I copped an iPhone about a month ago and I bought the plastic Incase sleeve that has the wood grain pattern and it's already looking like crap. Can anyiphone users recommend me something better? Thanks....

i got the incase rubber one.. kinda makes it bulkier.. but it has the best protection .. adds extra grip too..

but on the daily ill use the lrg case.. just make sure you get a screen protector.. it is pretty scratch resilient like kidposite said but its not scratchproof

I got the black InCase Folio Leather case and the all red LRG iPhone case. Were you looking for a case that stays on the phone while you use it, or a case thatyou have to take your phone out of to use? If you want a case that stays on the phone while in use, I would suggest the Agent18 EcoShield. it holds tight anddoesn't interfere with the edges of the touchscreen. If you're just looking for something to just hold your phone, I suggest either of the two casesthat I use.

Here's a link to pics of the Agent18 EcoShield for the iPhone
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipod/review/agent-18-ecoshield-for-iphone/

I want a case and not a holder. The monster/L-R-G thing won't fly here at work. I am in button ups and slacks and I just want something to protect it whileits in my pocket. That best skin ever looks cool for like an inner skin.

Amazon product ASIN B000VDBC76

21fAYPt0nHL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Mate-Sig...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1196989283&sr=1-26

I just purchased an iphone and im trying to add music/videos on to it with my current itunes account.Do i have to purchase the music off of the iphone toadd it or can i just drag from the itunes on my computer.When i try to drag the music/videos its not allowing the music on the phone.Please help

no why would you need to purchase new music? the way you add music is by adding playlists. you can't drag songs one by one

It's posts like this that make me wonder how people were even able to register for a NikeTalk/Yuko/EzBoard account.

I just don't know where to begin with this post. It's generally plug and play. You plug the iPhone in--> open iTunes--> Set the iPhone up-->Sync song and movies

^I BET YOUR MOMS COULD DO ALOT OF THINGS
roll.gif
.I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO CREATEPLAYLIST TO ADD THE MUSIC JUST THOUGHT I COULD DRAG SONG BY SONG.THANKS FOR THE ONE REASONABLE RESPONSE.THE REST OF YOU.... WELL U KNOW.

Everytime i try to copy pics to my computer from my iphone it always copies the images out of order from how it is on my iphone. how can i get it to copy thepics on my camera roll in order?

How would a person get the black backdrop off the the iphone and replace it with somthing else that is alittle more colorful lol

any adivice would be helpful..i have att and its not unlocked

thanks

Back
Top Bottom