iPhone: Post everything here

HEY GUYS NEED BIG HELP I WANT TO BYPASS ACTIAVTION AND USE ANY SIM CARD ON MY IPHONE IT IS BRAND NEW

what should i do!?

I am using 2.1 software

Using itunes 8

someone please help becuase when i pop in a a sim card it shows slide for emergency

but when i pop in the simcard that was used for the phones activation it works !

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPP asap

is there anyone in this thread with an iphone that gets their student disocount? i was told if you have an iphone you are excluded. thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by soulize dp

My current setup:

2qb7q8n.jpg

Matches my Macbook even more now...
pimp.gif
how you get 5 icons on the dock and how you change your icons

what name is the 5 icon on dock under cydia? and how do you put a custom wallpaper????

Quick question...

I've got a jailbroken 3g running 2.1 that I need to restore but I don't want to upgrade the software. Is there any way around upgrading the softwarewhen I restore it? Any help will be appreciated.

i don't have an iphone. i have a 1st gen touch, 16gb. now that it's jailbroken, now what?

i thought it'd make having the touch more fun since i barely used it. but on installer, there's nothing but crappy apps that either are outdated orjust suck period. is there a place to find better stuff? thanks.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i don't have an iphone. i have a 1st gen touch, 16gb. now that it's jailbroken, now what?

i thought it'd make having the touch more fun since i barely used it. but on installer, there's nothing but crappy apps that either are outdated or just suck period. is there a place to find better stuff? thanks.

Don't use installer. Use Cydia....

Alrighty my current North Carolina iphone owners, anyone wanna tell me what their 3g network is like in the Piedmont triad area in North Carolina? I think imgonna switch over from tmobile and im ready to see what the hype is about in 2010...But not if AT&T is wack in the Gboro Winstion Salem area..

question...
im running 3.12 FW. any differences from 3.0?
and also i just unlocked/jailbroke my phone again (had to reboot it) and i cannot connect to youtube for some reason. anybody know why?

thanks

i just got my 2 refurbs from AT&T and threw em up straight to the bay...gotta love the hype for iphones

What's the best app for streaming radio stations?
Like if i want to listen to other stations out of my state...

nerd.gif

Anyone running a tether hack having issues with dropped calls/service? Everytime I go to make a call, service drops completely and I have to wait like 10seconds for it to come back before I can make a call. Could it be from leaving tethering on even when its not connected?

Speaking of iPhone accesories...
My set up is pretty unorganized. I have a charger for my smart phone, my Wii remotes and for my mp3 player. I usually have a full power strip at any time with wires everywhere.

The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stations brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The link for the Qi can be checked out here:
Energizer Qi

Need some help!.. i accidentally messed up my Network settings and now i dont have the little " + " button when I am in a text message, the ones thatll let you send Pictures and such.

How do I get it back?

Verizon iPhone 4

Custom theme I cooked up..

Live weather.  Bottom dock scrolls left and right with however many apps I choose. Games-Mail will bring me to each dedicated screen so I don't have to scroll.
FaceTime without Wifi! Could go on forever...  jailbreak yours!

Can anyone recommend an app like LockdownPro or Locktapus which allows you to lock certain apps, or password encrypt them before opening? Those two apps only seem to work for jailbroken phones.

Back
Top Bottom