Is 2001 black cement III's still wearable?

Only thing to watch for is Foggy air bubbles and and the heel tab will crack over time. It's unpreventable...

Please only post if you own a pair or have recently unDS a pair

They are def wearable!!!

That whole foggy air bubble things is BS, I've unDS lots of shoes with foggy air bubbles, no cracking!

They are def wearable!!!

That whole foggy air bubble things is BS, I've unDS lots of shoes with foggy air bubbles, no cracking!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They are def wearable!!!

Also, the funny thing is, you can clear up those foggy air units with a Q-Tip and some water or alcohol.  
laugh.gif

They are def wearable!!!

Also, the funny thing is, you can clear up those foggy air units with a Q-Tip and some water or alcohol.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They are def wearable!!!

laugh.gif

thanks for the tip FrenchBlue imma try that tonight.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They are def wearable!!!

laugh.gif

thanks for the tip FrenchBlue imma try that tonight.

I bought my pair on release day July 2001. The out soles are worn from wear but the shoe still holds together till this day.

I bought my pair on release day July 2001. The out soles are worn from wear but the shoe still holds together till this day.

wow nice July 2001 huh? I heard that to prevent crumbling you gotta break in the shoes before putting em on ice, like for the 3s or 4s,

wow nice July 2001 huh? I heard that to prevent crumbling you gotta break in the shoes before putting em on ice, like for the 3s or 4s,

Back
Top Bottom