Is 50 coming back strong??

im hoping he can come back.
i keep waiting for him to return back strong but he just hasnt done that on the last two albums.
most likely he is done.

honestly 50 been doin rite his whole career and he proved to me he could do a half $+! album n still knock harder then kanye i mean graduation was cool butcurtis had a better feel to it...i just think he forfills his contracts to much he HAS to throw out dat radio song that most hip hop fans r gonna hate butmaintstream is gonna love....T.O.S was crack ppl sleepin hard take out i like the way she do it n drop party aint over as first single i guarantee the albumwould have got a much better response n would still been praised to dis day

Originally Posted by Freshlycorrect1

honestly 50 been doin rite his whole career and he proved to me he could do a half $+! album n still knock harder then kanye i mean graduation was cool but curtis had a better feel to it...i just think he forfills his contracts to much he HAS to throw out dat radio song that most hip hop fans r gonna hate but maintstream is gonna love....T.O.S was crack ppl sleepin hard take out i like the way she do it n drop party aint over as first single i guarantee the album would have got a much better response n would still been praised to dis day

indifferent.gif

some of you all love to hate and never listen. I will agree dude hasn't been as dope as GRODT, but Massacre was good. Curtis was whack though I will saythat. But "Get Up" , "See Me Bleed", and "50 for pres" have been crack. "Get Up" knocks super hard and 50'sdelivery was good. I think 50 will redeem himself for Curtis with this new album.

-The Juice

ppl say he's been whack 4 the last 2 yrs but he went platinum ppl!!!Curtis was terrible imo,& see me bleeding is his song heard it on my comcast rapstation so..........

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

regardless if he fell off or not he still is one of the top dogs in the game today.... he builded an empire, got clothes, record deals, endorsements, tv shows and so on... but his album gotta be top notch......
eek.gif
. BUT,

Has losing to Mr West made him hungry again
[Damon Wayans] Uhh....No [Damon Wayans]

50 has and will always need a gimmick in order to sell and it's gettin a bit old. I'm still waitin to see who he gon beef wit before his album dropsto move units
nerd.gif

He fell off. I mean he has a reality show on MTV
smh.gif

but he is still makin $$$$$

honestly 50 been doin rite his whole career and he proved to me he could do a half $+! album n still knock harder then kanye i mean graduation was cool but curtis had a better feel to it...i just think he forfills his contracts to much he HAS to throw out dat radio song that most hip hop fans r gonna hate but maintstream is gonna love....T.O.S was crack ppl sleepin hard take out i like the way she do it n drop party aint over as first single i guarantee the album would have got a much better response n would still been praised to dis day
eek.gif
eek.gif
Do you have a personal vendetta against grammar?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

eek.gif
eek.gif
Do you have a personal vendetta against grammar?
[Pharrell]Coooot....Daayum[/Pharrell]

w9k8px.gif

Back
Top Bottom