Is Black Guy On Phone The Hottest Meme In The Streets? Vol Martin Baker

I've been wondering where that pic originated from. 

Now if we could only find out where the melo stare pic is from

@ 0:12

Mannn...

I've been asking about this a while now :lol:

repped :pimp:

I had to do it.

bk3zi.gif

here's one I made without that annying tag.

2ik9pqh.gif
@ColdCity
  Come get this brodie :lol:  
:wow: :rofl:
Birdman hand rub

Sidenote: NY really be on them credit card scams like that?
laugh.gif
Bruh its RIDICULOUS.

If youre young , black/hispanic you cant even use a debit or go to the teller for large amounts of money without getting grilled

Ive been carded at mcdonalds before 
mean.gif

Bruh its RIDICULOUS.

If youre young , black/hispanic you cant even use a debit or go to the teller for large amounts of money without getting grilled

Ive been carded at mcdonalds before :smh:
How does it work? I've never even heard of being a 'swiper.'

they somehow get someones blackstripe thats on every card or atleast the info on it. Then they transfer it to a giftcard or another dummy card and just swipe away and sees if it goes through.

my brother works at nike where there have the portable mpos like the ones you see at apple. people literally come in with a gang a cards and get the swiping

they either swipe for this they want or by electronics then sell to get the cash. 

apple gets raped 
mean.gif

criminals b, criminals 
mean.gif

they somehow get someones blackstripe thats on every card or atleast the info on it. Then they transfer it to a giftcard or another dummy card and just swipe away and sees if it goes through.

my brother works at nike where there have the portable mpos like the ones you see at apple. people literally come in with a gang a cards and get the swiping

they either swipe for this they want or by electronics then sell to get the cash. 

apple gets raped :smh:

criminals b, criminals :smh:

correct... reason why a lot of dudes round here is MCM'ed up

apple gets raped :smh:

criminals b, criminals :smh:
oh yea you can pick up the scans i heard, a lot of people got the aluminum wallets in ny

Where is that other Melo gif from? It's the one with his eyes closed while shaking his head like he's listening to something.

that's that look ol girl had in 'the wood' when she called her bro after homie grabbed her booty. Ooooooh my brother gon kill you.

Back
Top Bottom