Is Black Guy On Phone The Hottest Meme In The Streets? Vol Martin Baker

laugh.gif

some of funny

others, meh

was wondering where the pic came from. the story is funny :rofl:

How does it work? I've never even heard of being a 'swiper.'
they somehow get someones blackstripe thats on every card or atleast the info on it. Then they transfer it to a giftcard or another dummy card and just swipe away and sees if it goes through.

my brother works at nike where there have the portable mpos like the ones you see at apple. people literally come in with a gang a cards and get the swiping

they either swipe for this they want or by electronics then sell to get the cash. 

apple gets raped :smh:

criminals b, criminals :smh:

yea, I used to work at finishline. This lady literally swiped like 30 cards. Not even exaggerating.

ol muscle head lookin *** *****. ol my thoughts have abs lookin *** *****. ol can i get a side of mayo with that grilled cheese lookin *** *****. ol I'm parched anybody up for a ginger ale lookin *** *****. ol kai greene i cut my goro braid lookin *** *****. ol

Dude thought his cornballing was going to get him a A+ White girl, and he gets stuck with that. You can see the hurt in his face 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
ol muscle head lookin *** *****. ol my thoughts have abs lookin *** *****. ol can i get a side of mayo with that grilled cheese lookin *** *****. ol I'm parched anybody up for a ginger ale lookin *** *****. ol kai greene i cut my goro braid lookin *** *****. ol

Head shaped like the first slice of bread

get-em-o.gif

THISSSSS I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom