Too much real life.

Veronica Valentine...i'll never forget you... :wow:

Last edited:
Lol u dog^

2 lazy to make one but I can see em like this

-when you getting chewed up by ya boss but don't give a f

-when u in the phone with a thot n she went to go do something for her child

-when u listening to voicemails after months

I stole the role sheet in middle school with everyone's Number in my grade and me and my boys would three way mad hot girls and dudes they were creeped out by and have em all flip out...

That list was still good up until high school.

We were given the entire roster for this program we were in for 6,7, and 8th graders. Had a crush on this chick who was a grade higher. My boy called her up with me on the line like "Hey that kid rocman23, what do you think about him?" Her response "Who?" DEM FEELS BRUH

Can't ile, don't know why this is funny. Feel like this was an old pic floating around years ago that now came back as a meme.

I also don't get the Kermit the frog sipping tea pic/meme either.

W/e emotion/feeling/situation being conveyed by those pics are going right over my head or at least isn't invoking humor in me.

Last edited:
Can't ile, don't know why this is funny. Feel like this was an old pic floating around years ago that now came back as a meme.

I also don't get the Kermit the frog sipping tea pic/meme either.

W/e emotion/feeling/situation being conveyed by those pics are going right over my head or at least isn't invoking humor in me.
Not so much the plain out picture, it's what this dude did, and the thought of him exsisting.

And his face

That Kermit "But that's none of my business" **** is a little too sassy for my kind of humor, but the picture always makes me smile because for some reason the fact that people are finding pictures of Kermit in these random *** situations is amusing to me.

they somehow get someones blackstripe thats on every card or atleast the info on it. Then they transfer it to a giftcard or another dummy card and just swipe away and sees if it goes through.

my brother works at nike where there have the portable mpos like the ones you see at apple. people literally come in with a gang a cards and get the swiping

they either swipe for this they want or by electronics then sell to get the cash. 

apple gets raped :smh:

criminals b, criminals :smh:

came in here for laughs and such

oh yea you can pick up the scans i heard, a lot of people got the aluminum wallets in ny

left with knowledge

View media item 1159010
When Mike Jones would say his number in a song

When those sex hotlines gave a 3-minute free trial

When your mom tryna make a phone call but you was on dial-up

I can't find it right now, but I pee'd a little at the one where he has a blond wig and too much make up on like Black Chyna, and the caption says something like "When Tyga wants to send you back to the strip club".

Last edited:
god his voice
roll.gif
I would've bullied him in school. 100% cornball indeed

Back
Top Bottom