Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

idc what anyone does anymore. everyone is crazy. I was crazy for assuming everyone is normal. everyone is at least 37% crazy in some way.

:lol: so true

Why isn't this transgender issue being grouped with mental health issues...

If someone decided one day they have the soul of a cat and wanted to be a cat and go as far as walking on all fours and mimicking a cat would that not be treated as a mental health issue or should we accept it as normal behavior?

Political correctness in Western society in this day and age is getting out of hand

I don't get it either.

It's basically self mutilation.

I just think he's an athlete that's getting old and frail that's wants to feel "powerful" again.

He sat in that house and watched those women gain money and power(arguably) for, basically, just existing. He just doing what he can to feel "powerful" again.

Never really been any dominant males in the house of Kardashian. Anything close to it has or had some type of substance abuse problem.

Bruce can do whatever, I don't care, but ain't nothing positive coming out of the Kardashian company...on any front.

His son Brody alpha ...Let Bruce cook b

Why isn't this transgender issue being grouped with mental health issues...

If someone decided one day they have the soul of a cat and wanted to be a cat and go as far as walking on all fours and mimicking a cat would that not be treated as a mental health issue or should we accept it as normal behavior?

Political correctness in Western society in this day and age is getting out of hand

Pandora's box about to blast open

Technically trans IS grouped with medical disorder. Gender dysphoria is listed in the DSM.

Just glad ubetter or w/e his name is got sniped :lol:

Nah but he was being hella disrespectful with those terms he was using :smh:

I just don't understaind why people can't live and let live. If you don't like or agree with what Bruce is doing, just keep it moving. Let him do whatever he wants to do with his life. We as a society spend far too much time judging what other people are doing with their life. If something makes someone happy in life no matter how strange I think it is, I'm still happy for them. Something that is considered strange or wrong to some will be the norm to others. We all need to be more accepting and let people live their life they way they see fit.

I just don't understaind why people can't live and let live. If you don't like or agree with what Bruce is doing, just keep it moving. Let him do whatever he wants to do with his life. We as a society spend far too much time judging what other people are doing with their life. If something makes someone happy in life no matter how strange I think it is, I'm still happy for them. Something that is considered strange or wrong to some will be the norm to others. We all need to be more accepting and let people live their life they way they see fit.
Humanity isn't capable on a large scale of living and let live. Every poster in this thread who has judged or spewed ignorance reflects that. Close minded people are the Cancer of mankind.

Humanity isn't capable on a large scale of living and let live. Every poster in this thread who has judged or spewed ignorance reflects that. Close minded people are the Cancer of mankind.

If a black man wanted to come out as white on abc because he felt like he was a white man in his soul his whole life, would y'all think he lost his mind... or that he is being courageous? What if someone felt they were a Giant Panda in their soul, should they expect to be treated as an endangered species if they started getting surgeries to look more like a panda? If they came out as a Giant Panda on abc would you think they lost their mind or that they are being courageous? Where is the line drawn? How far should you "open your mind" as you put it?

Edit: What is the purpose of mental hospitals if people should be allowed to believe they are anyone/anything they want and act on it? Why don't we just accept that instead of having entire floors in hospitals dedicated to psychotic behavior?

These are serious questions and I would like serious answers to contribute to the topic. I am really trying to understand all of the sides and implications.

Last edited:

Truth right here. It's one thing to joke around which we all do on here probably too much even, but to let another mans decisions in life russle you is a choice on your part. If he's not violating others why do u give a ****? This is the very reason there should be no government. No 1 man or group of men have the right to set arbitrary dictates and enforce them on the rest of us because of the self serving ideology they feel is best for the people. Live and let live. Be peaceful and do u. Don't start none won't be none.

Last edited:
Truth right here. It's one thing to joke around which we all do on here probably too much even, but to let another mans decisions in life russle you is a choice on your part. If he's not violating others why do u give a ****? This is the very reason there should be no government. No 1 man or group of men have the right to set arbitrary dictates because the ideology they feel is best for the people. Live and let live. Be peaceful and do u. Don't start none won't be none.

It may have something to do with a man going into a woman's restroom and pulling out his male parts or a woman doing the same in a men's restroom. There could be children in there and it could open the possibility for perverts to use it as an opportunity to expose themselves and hide behind the "I feel like I am the opposite sex." That's just a couple examples of how it could effect others. Going further the possibility of misrepresentation to the opposite sex and the potential violence as a result of sleeping with someone you thought was one thing, but they are not. How you can say "it doesn't effect anyone but them" seems farfetched

Last edited:
If a black man wanted to come out as white on abc because he felt like he was a white man in his soul his whole life, would y'all think he lost his mind... or that he is being courageous? What if someone felt they were a Giant Panda in their soul, should they expect to be treated as an endangered species if they started getting surgeries to look more like a panda? If they came out as a Giant Panda on abc would you think they lost their mind or that they are being courageous? Where is the line drawn? How far should you "open your mind" as you put it?

Edit: What is the purpose of mental hospitals if people should be allowed to believe they are anyone/anything they want and act on it? Why don't we just accept that instead of having entire floors in hospitals dedicated to psychotic behavior?

These are serious questions and I would like serious answers to contribute to the topic. I am really trying to understand all of the sides and implications.
What you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with what Bruce Jenner did and what this very thread is about. I can't even entertain this asinine approach. The fact that you took the time to post that is both embarrassing and ridiculous. I'd say you're trolling, but the sad thing is I believe you really pondered those questions. If you think those questions you asked are somehow related to what Bruce Jenner's announcement was about; I really don't know what to tell you. :smh:

What you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with what Bruce Jenner did and what this very thread is about. I can't even entertain this asinine approach. The fact that you took the time to post that is both embarrassing and ridiculous. I'd say you're trolling, but the sad thing is I believe you really pondered those questions. If you think those questions you asked are somehow related to what Bruce Jenner's announcement was about; I really don't know what to tell you. :smh:

Can you explain how it is different. Jenner was born a man...but on the inside he felt like he was a woman. A black man is born black... but if on the inside he feels that he is a white man what is the difference in him having surgeries to mimic what he feels he is on the inside. How is it different if someone feels they are an animal? How would it not fall under an "identity issue." Surgery won't literally make Jenner a woman, he will still be a man who underwent intense surgery. So instead of being close minded and not addressing my question, why not be open minded and entertain it... the same way you think others should be open minded and entertain Jenner?

I agree 100% I'm the one who made the comment about transgender restrooms. So there I agree. Mad women would be uncomfortable if a ****** came in the restroom and pulled his **** out.

Ok thanks, at least we agree there. What about the misrepresentation issue?

Last edited:
Can you explain how it is different. Jenner was born a man...but on the inside he felt like he was a woman. A black man is born black... but if on the inside he feels that he is a white man what is the difference in him having surgeries to mimic what he feels he is on the inside. How is it different if someone feels they are an animal? How would it not fall under an "identity issue." Surgery won't literally make Jenner a woman, he will still be a man who underwent intense surgery. So instead of being close minded and not addressing my question, why not be open minded and entertain it... the same way you think others should be open minded and entertain Jenner?
you are equating race to gender. Race and gender are two completely different things.

you are equating race to gender. Race and gender are two completely different things.

Agreed. So its ok if its gender, but not ok if it is race? They are both aspects that you are born with that you can't change....right?

Should you have a civil right to be whatever race you want/feel you identify with most on the inside?

Last edited:
Ok thanks, at least we agree there. What about the misrepresentation issue?

I agree with that as well, if I were to be tricked (god forbid :lol: ) and told after the fact that she's a he, please believe some violence is going to take place :lol:

That's why this is such a weird situation these ppl want a certain amount of privacy or disclosure but if they're not up front with their situation when interacting with others it has the potential to cause problem depending on the nature of the situation. They keep it to themselves because they don't want ridicule. Like Jenner said he wants to be happy being himself and she he has that right but to deceive others because you're too scared of the ridicule is not an excuse. That's how u wanna live your life then do it and accept everything that comes with it. Be a man about it....or whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom