Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

It's different from transgender.

And they don't get sent to mental hospitals. They moan and whine about discrimination on tumblr while TS people are being murdered.

People certainly are sent to hospitals for clinical lycanthropy. How is it different?

Again A thread was made for people's opinions. So.how do you turn around Nd tell folks to let him live? It is a discussion. That is just a cop out response

I got no problem with the discussion at all. When I say let him live I'm speaking towards ppl who think that they know what's best for the next man that's all I really don't care :lol:

We all live in the same social construct. Were supposed to live our lives the way society wants us to because that's how it's been layed out for us whether u realize it or not. You have box a, b, and c to choose from. If you wanna go a different route you're condemned ridiculed and labeled.

Point is let these ******s live. As long as they're not deceiving people they choose to be involved with or doing inappropriate **** nobody should care. The minute they effect me or my family then I'll deal with it.

That's just it tho... they are deceiving people. Heck, I watched the entire Jenner interview and he spoke freely about he didn't tell his significant others and wives about this at first. Recently told his children and even spoke about how it negatively effected some of them. So it is an issue, I am failing to see how people don't see that. Maybe if there was some sort of law that transgenders had to be forthcoming about their status as transgenders and transgendered bathrooms everywhere then it wouldn't be an issue. Until then, it seems like a slippery slope.
He told Kris Jenner before they had kids, and he told his second wife as well.

Lol For those that keep using the "let him live" card, what is that supposed to mean exactly?

We are having a discussion. A topic was made. Are those that are on the opposing side somehow NOT letting him live? I don't get it

This doesn't make sense. If they have an opposing viewpoint, it means they are also engaged in the discussion. That is their viewpoint, you're free to respond in kind.

Jenner, IMO, is free to live his life as he wants. He's not hurting anyone, and what he did should have brought some light on transgender people and some of the struggles that they deal with every day.

On the flip, I think people are cynical/skeptical about the whole thing due to the fact that the Kardashian family doesn't exactly have the best reputation and we know what they're all about.

Jenner, IMO, is free to live his life as he wants. He's not hurting anyone, and what he did should have brought some light on transgender people and some of the struggles that they deal with every day.

On the flip, I think people are cynical/skeptical about the whole thing due to the fact that the Kardashian family doesn't exactly have the best reputation and we know what they're all about.

He said it hurt his family... ruined relationships including his marriage. How is that not hurting anyone?

He said it hurt his family... ruined relationships including his marriage. How is that not hurting anyone?

Should have clarified....his decision is not hurting any of us.

What his family thinks, well...that's on them.

Also there is a transgender agenda that symbolizes something anybody who studies the occult knows what I'm talking about but let's not take it there
nerd.gif

Should have clarified....his decision is not hurting any of us.

What his family thinks, well...that's on them.

This is how it hurts us... In my opinion. Calling this behavior "courageous" means that it is ok for transgendered people to get into relationships and not be forthcoming. This, in turn, could lead to violence when people find out. Also, perverts could use this to expose themselves in bathrooms of the opposite sex under the guise of "In my soul I feel like the opposite sex." I guess I'm not just looking at it on the surface and the deeper implications

I'm interested in the occult angle as well.

I have to be honest though, I've stopped caring about those things to the degree that I'll look into it myself because I have no control over what other people do. As long as I instill my values into my kids, my job is done.

I'm thinking it has to do with Baphomet and other transgender/androgynous deities? Stuff is pretty deep but I'm sure double will break it down for us.

Ok what's your point? How you think it should have went? "Hey I'm Bruce let me buy you a drink btw I feel like a female inside in my head"

:lol:

And one day I may decide to undergo intense surgery to become a woman and do a 20/20 special during primetime about this issue I've been struggling with my whole life...yea I think that's a reasonable conversation to have prior to marrying and having kids with someone.

Dwalk has made some great points in the last couple of pages and no one is answering them because they can't....especially those certain people who have flooded this thread in jenners defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom