Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

This country has fallen to ****. What's next a Kardashian runs for president and wins, hell wouldn't doubt it.

I wouldnt be too upset if Kris won.

She can turn nothing into something REAL quick. :lol:

Prolly legalize prostitution.

This country has fallen to ****. What's next a Kardashian runs for president and wins, hell wouldn't doubt it.
I wouldnt be too upset if Kris won.

She can turn nothing into something REAL quick.
laugh.gif

Prolly legalize prostitution.
She's a very smart businesswoman.

Someone at the espys needs to joke about favre and him wearing crocs if they haven't already.

Last edited:
Just heard the weirdest thing. One of yr Jenner girls was explaining her experience in the vs fashion show and said "my dad was very emotional, and I started crying because she started crying". So Bruce is referred to as a woman but the kids still call him dad?

Just heard the weirdest thing. One of yr Jenner girls was explaining her experience in the vs fashion show and said "my dad was very emotional, and I started crying because she started crying". So Bruce is referred to as a woman but the kids still call him dad?

Muscle memory...

Im willing to bet Bruce will be back once this angle been milked dry.

I honestly don't understand why people care about this guy unless they are in a similar situation or are fans of what he did as an athlete.

Like why would the average joe pay any attention to this guy?

I honestly don't understand why people care about this guy unless they are in a similar situation or are fans of what he did as an athlete.

Pop culture man.
You trying too hard if you don't want to understand why this is a talking point.

Last edited:

Pop culture man.
You trying too hard if you don't want to understand why this is a talking point.
I honestly don't understand any of that world. I don't even know where on tv I would need to go to watch an episode of keeping up with the kardashians

Americans care about strange things

Personally, I just feel like it's a very elaborate fraudulent money grab, and an embarrassment to legitimate TS people going through that. It's a circus instead of something legit. Still feel like that whole Courage Award given to him was a sham, and took away from genuine people who should/could have gotten it, whether a TS person truly overcoming adversity and coming to terms with themselves, a war veteran assimilating back into society, cancer survivor, etc.

Also, I haven't seen the Kardashian shows since 2010, but though twitter and general media, it's not hard to know what's going on with them

Last edited:

...Yeah bruh, she's still their father :lol:

Pop culture man.
I honestly don't understand any of that world. I don't even know where on tv I would need to go to watch an episode of keeping up with the kardashians

Americans care about strange things

Its mainly women...god k ows i haven't seen 30 secs of that crap :lol:

...Yeah bruh, she's still their father :lol:

I wonder if he ever pulls that " I'm still your father" card when his kids get out of pocket.

I wonder if he ever pulls that " I'm still your father" card when his kids get out of pocket.

Them girls gone do their own thing at this point, so I doubt she even wastes her breath :lol:

I don't see why a gender change would take this ability away from her though.

Last edited:
Would ya temporarily change genders to multiply yo net worth?

I'd draw the line at estrogen.

So not one of you dudes even bothered to Google this rumor to see that Jenner denies it outright.

Y'all just went full steam ahead with the circle jerk

You brahs are so brave, and so so rustled :lol:

Last edited:
Even if it is a rumor god forbid someone be confused with their sexuality. It's like people don't realize that realizing one's sexuality is a difficult matter for some people. 

Back
Top Bottom