Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

Even if it is a rumor god forbid someone be confused with their sexuality. It's like people don't realize that realizing one's sexuality is a difficult matter for some people. 

Someone confused with their sexuality shouldn't corrupt and destroy da definition of biological sex.

Aww poor Bruce, didn't turn out how he thought it would. Guess all the hoopla faded too fast.

Last edited:
If the dude goes back can we finally just say what it really is that this 70 year old person is mentally ill ...something that isn't rare in someone who is 70 years old

I just took a human sexuality class where they had both a trabsgender and a cross dresser come and give presentations in class.

Neither of them WERE homosexual or bisexual...

And both were in committed marriages

Scott Dissick is and always will be the strongpoint of the show for myself.

Incredible courage Caitlyn has.

She will rightfully get another ESPY Courage Award. This time for Man of the Year.

You are definitely one of the worst posters on NT

All you other cats are just as ignorant, but why am I not surprised.

Last edited:
People warned her that Trump was no ally. She even knowledged Democrats are better on civil rights issues.

But she chose white supremacy over everything else and thought while Trump would give other marginalized groups cruelty, he would spare her group. But just like anyone with any sense predicted, that was never gonna happen.

****ing idiot

Transgenders are all mentally ill.

My boy at work showing me pictures of the man and women anatomy.

He telling me that I need to be careful because a lot of females out there are actually males.

He said a lot of them think they’re females because their parents got the surgery done for them when they were babies so they really all think they are females.

I think he’s crazy.

I can tell the difference.

HE also said the converted vagina looks like a real one.

Please this dude is dumb.

I told him if that is true it’s very rare. Then I started naming chicks abt our job and saying do you think _____ is a man. He’ll say idk. And I’ll name more and he’ll say he don’t know.

Man *****.

People warned her that Trump was no ally. She even knowledged Democrats are better on civil rights issues.

But she chose white supremacy over everything else and thought while Trump would give other marginalized groups cruelty, he would spare her group. But just like anyone with any sense predicted, that was never gonna happen.

****ing idiot

That's a man bruh lol

****ing idiot

Obama is for LGBTQ.

Trump is for WS.

Serious question. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

When it comes to pronouns, is it as simple as, "I go by _____. So call me that?"

Say if Robert Parish didn't change a single thing about himself but he says, "I am a woman now. Use her when addressing me."

How does that situation play out.

I come in peace

Back
Top Bottom