Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Yes had it for the first time about a month ago, just as good as jets even crispier just didn't like the thick *** pepperoni :x
Pepperoni the goat b u tripping. Real pepperoni>fake lc joints.

I literally live 5 minutes away from Green Lantern I didn't realize Michigan was so deep in here.

Michigo in Ferndale for deep dish and Motor City Brewing Works downtown got that work.

Honorable mention to Nicks and Vinsetta Garage. Ferndale has so much good food.

I literally live 5 minutes away from Green Lantern I didn't realize Michigan was so deep in here.

Michigo in Ferndale for deep dish and Motor City Brewing Works downtown got that work.

Vinsetta burgers are amazing and no one listens to me

Everything else there is meh and smells kinda gross honestly. I've had burgers pretty much every spot in Michigan high end to run down places and vinsetta has prob the best IMO

Vinsetta burgers are amazing and no one listens to me

Everything else there is meh and smells kinda gross honestly. I've had burgers pretty much every spot in Michigan high end to run down places and vinsetta has prob the best IMO
I had their margarita pizza and it was eh but their pesto and potato pizza are so bomb. 

Have you been to Avenue American Bistro? That's up there for my favorites. One Eyed Bettys also has great burgers. Honestly my *favorite* spot right now is Taystee though.

+ they have bootleg animal style fries that are amazing 

Lmao I plan on going to taystee soon, trust me it's been on my list but I rarely go out to Dearborn

Green Lantern is my go to. I stay around the block from the one on dequindre so I hit them and jets weekly. Vinsetta is amazing, they got crack in that joint.

Yes had it for the first time about a month ago, just as good as jets even crispier just didn't like the thick *** pepperoni :x

Come on now both y'all know buddy's pizza is where it's at. :smokin

Can't wait till it dies down at somerset so I can smash some chick-fil-a was there Friday and it was like a 2 hr wait. **** no chicken sandwich is worth that wait. But I do love there food.

I rarely eat it but when I do, it's perfect af and a steal at $5

If I get pizza when I'm at home it's usually jets and everyone knows jets is #1 chain
Even for $5 I hated Little Caesars pizza, I don't know maybe I have too high of standards. Something just don't taste right to me.

I like buddy's but severely overpriced, jets is better IMO

All my friends and fam don't care for buddy's either

Buddys is not my wave tastes a bit too generic for me. Louis and M Brew are my go to square/"deep" pizza. Michigo in Ferndale has delicious traditional chicago type style pizza.

Michigan rolling deep in here what's good fam

Plan on heading to m-brew soon as well
nerd.gif
It's pretty damn good. They use grease cup pepperonis tho saw you talking about not rocking with pep or whatever earlier.

They have happy hour deals for pizza and beer which is super dope. Grab a couple slices and some brews and sit in the arcade for hours.

Just had a chicken sandwich x fries... very good. Got the cookies n cream shake too.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Had two 12 piece grilled nuggets and large fries. Was full af. Grilled nuggets aren't bad either.

I got to try the cookies and cream shake..

Cookies & cream shake is pretty good but Frosted Lemonade is the GOAT. If that jawn had whip cream on top, it would be even crazier

Also i had some Chick Fil A yesterday & tried that honey roasted BBQ sauce. It kinda tastes like a variant Chick Fil A sauce lol. It was cool tho

Imma stick to Polynesian sauce on my chicken sandwiches tho. Until they bring back the OG BBQ sauce at least since they still had that Smokehouse ******** yesterday lol

Do they have a bunch of CFA's in the South like only a couple a miles apart? In California they're about 30+ miles apart from each other.

Cookies & cream shake is pretty good but Frosted Lemonade is the GOAT. If that jawn had whip cream on top, it would be even crazier
They are SO different that you can't even compare.

A milkshake vs a fruity drink.

That cookies and cream shake is good though. Gotta tell them to hold it until after your food is done, or tell them to make it thicker because it is usually too liquidy

They are SO different that you can't even compare.

A milkshake vs a fruity drink.

That cookies and cream shake is good though. Gotta tell them to hold it until after your food is done, or tell them to make it thicker because it is usually too liquidy

The Frosted Lemonade is basically a Lemonade milkshake tho lol. And Chick Fil A usually has pretty balanced milkshakes. If you wanna thick milkshake, go to Sonics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom