Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I use all my sauces.

2 chick fil a sauces
4 texas petes
1 mayonnaise
2 ketchups

Feel like im missin one.

Last edited:
If you're not eating a minimum of four chic fil a sauces with your meal, you eating wrong. WRONG!!!
I think i maybe at 3...i gotta get my sauce game up then breh :smh::lol:

Chic fila is stingy on the sauces.. :smh:

Not the ones around me. Asked for alot of sauce one time. They gave me 4 packets of the BBQ & Chick Fil A sauce EACH. Prob coulda got more if i really wanted to lol

Wait did they change the Polynesian sauce to Chick-Fil-A sauce or is that something different?

Chic Fil A sauce is its own entity brethren. Put some respek on it. It is the goat fast food condiment.
laugh.gif
 I used to work at Chick-Fil-A when I was 16, I honestly can't remember, I always get the Poly sauce whenever I do go for the nuggets or strips though. 

all the chik fil a sauces are good

i defy you to a name a bad one

the smoked honey mustard? naw.

polynesion? HELL NAW

bbq? nope.

even the ketchup comes int those devine little packages

Chik Fil A >

Line at somerset mall been OD long

Stopped by yesterday for a raffle and I'm like bet, no line, I go to the front just to see a line wrapping along the inside part of the food court you couldn't see and there was a line about 40 deep at 1pm on a Tuesday

Didn't have anything to do and I was by myself but I wasn't gonna sit in line that long for a damn chicken sandwich :smh:

Line at somerset mall been OD long

Stopped by yesterday for a raffle and I'm like bet, no line, I go to the front just to see a line wrapping along the inside part of the food court you couldn't see and there was a line about 40 deep at 1pm on a Tuesday

Didn't have anything to do and I was by myself but I wasn't gonna sit in line that long for a damn chicken sandwich :smh:
I went to return a coat yesterday at like 10:30 and there was 1 person in line. It was like the the heavenly gates opened. I've only had the breakfast before so this was a 1st having the lunch menu. Mannnnnnn me and my girl cried tears of joy. **** was legit as hell, I almost went for 2nds but I'm supposed to be dieting and wasn't supposed to watch it in the 1st place. Got Polynesian and chic Fil a sauce and neither disappointed. Them fries the goat tho,sandwich was tender as hell and delicious. Left at around 11:45 and the line started getting vicious. Since I stay 5 minutes away I stopped by around noon today and it was like 100 people I'm like nah. Magic time is before 11am

man that Chick fil a sauce is something serious im always taking my extra home to stock the fridge. I never use my extra one cause i get the cheese sauce to and dip fries + nuggets in it

man that Chick fil a sauce is something serious im always taking my extra home to stock the fridge. I never use my extra one cause i get the cheese sauce to and dip fries + nuggets in it

??????? what is this you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom