Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

man that Chick fil a sauce is something serious im always taking my extra home to stock the fridge. I never use my extra one cause i get the cheese sauce to and dip fries + nuggets in it
At one location out here, they sell em by the tub

man that Chick fil a sauce is something serious im always taking my extra home to stock the fridge. I never use my extra one cause i get the cheese sauce to and dip fries + nuggets in it
Yup, Chic-Fil-A sauce is my favorite.

I wish they would give you more packs rather than two.

Not strips but they were trying out spicy nuggets in select markets and they didn't sell too well so decided not to make them apart of the national menu.

Is that why the spicy chicken biscuit was discontinued :frown:

I'm not sure but that's a possibility. A new Chick-fil-a opened up by me, one of the few in NY that's near me. Went there today, line was crazy but the support and service was on point. Got a promo card for a free breakfast sandwich :pimp:

I got to buy the cheese sauce.. The portion sizes better be large!!

Its good enough size. Lasts a whole large fries & can dip the sandwich in it afterwards too

I mix it with the Polynesian sauce lol. Its so good lol

Last edited:
Yes but it has that mcmuffin bread

And its really tasty.

Better than mcmuffins

And i love mcmuffins

Not strips but they were trying out spicy nuggets in select markets and they didn't sell too well so decided not to make them apart of the national menu.

I'm not sure but that's a possibility. A new Chick-fil-a opened up by me, one of the few in NY that's near me. Went there today, line was crazy but the support and service was on point. Got a promo card for a free breakfast sandwich :pimp:

Where at in NY?

I just looked it up and see that there is three in Manhattan now I know before there was only one by NYU. Unless you talking about somewhere upstate or something.

They need to open one up by/in Queens Center Mall it would make a killing. They are opening up everything else in that damn mall and another plus is that around that area has a lot of religous people that don't eat different types of meat (Muslims no pork etc.) but they all are allowed to eat chicken... hmm not a bad opportunity. Or open one up by Green Acres or around Long Island would be good too.

Also, Polynesian sauce > *

I wasn't a fan of the Chick Fil A sauce like that will give it another try next time I get some.

Where at in NY?

I just looked it up and see that there is three in Manhattan now I know before there was only one by NYU. Unless you talking about somewhere upstate or something.

They need to open one up by/in Queens Center Mall it would make a killing. They are opening up everything else in that damn mall and another plus is that around that area has a lot of religous people that don't eat different types of meat (Muslims no pork etc.) but they all are allowed to eat chicken... hmm not a bad opportunity. Or open one up by Green Acres or around Long Island would be good too.

I wasn't a fan of the Chick Fil A sauce like that will give it another try next time I get some.
36 and 6th or 40 and 6th

The only gripe I have with CFA is they skimp on the fries.

mean.gif

I used to work there one semester in college. Closing shift, left every night with sandwiches, strips, nuggets. at least 2 full bags worth of stuff. hooked up the homies. I started off as the dishwasher :x then moved up to the fryer :lol:

Where at in NY?

The one by me is in Hicksville, Long Island. Idk if you're familiar with the Broadway mall but it's located right in front of it, right next to Boston Market. Another one opened up in Commack yesterday too and I know there is one out in Port Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom