Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Sweet and spicy sriracha >
that's my new favorite sauce.  discovered it on accident, and was very pleasantly surprised.
laugh.gif

This chic fil a in LB has 30 nuggets for like 13 bucks. I thought it was wierd that the grilled were $3 more.

I always go with a large lemonade (no ice to maximize ounceage). I only drink half with my meal and finish the other half the next day. Might taste even better the next day 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Only drink I get is an Arnold Palmer from CFA. That tea & lemonade mix :pimp:

Plus chicken minis in the A.M. with some honey :pimp:
God level meals whew

Had Chic-Fil-A last night because we were too lazy to cook. 

I need to try a Arnold Palmer from there...the lemonade is always my choice of beverage.

And...still no cheese sauce available in my area 
frown.gif

Fresh off of work and on my way to school

Had two Chicken biscuits. Asked the lady if I could throw some cheese on it, she said you could add egg too and I was like

View media item 2312462
In my head tho. Cant be collapsing in real life. That aint a good look. Before I only had their spicy biscuit and it was trash. I'm a chalk that up to a bad day. Biscuits were A1. Take these over Carl's any day and they were my favorite when I used to go there

View media item 2312467

Last edited:
Fresh off of work ajd on my way to school

Had two Chicken biscuits. Asked the lady if I could throw some cheese on it, she said you could add egg too and I was like

View media item 2312462
In my head tho. Cant be collapsing in real life. That aint a good look. Before I only had their spicy biscuit and it was trash. I'm a chalk that up to a bad day. Biscuits were A1. Take these over Carl's any day and they were my fsvorite when I used to go there

View media item 2312467
:lol:

Finally gave Chick-Fil-A its day in court today while I was waiting for my car to get serviced at the dealership.

My general impression was that they were a little slower than most chains, but customer service was very much on point.

Tried the OG sandwich and the spicy sandwich with a side of waffle fries.  Got CFA sauce and Polynesian.

Sandwiches were good, but nothing to write home about.  A step above other fast food chicken sandwiches, but nothing remarkable otherwise.

CFA sauce and Polynesian sauce were okay, but I felt the sandwiches would have been just fine with mayo and maybe a little hot sauce.  The sauces worked well for the fries though.

Speaking of...the waffle fries were the real standout for me.  I came in with no real expectations, but they were cooked to perfection and seasoned well.  Would buy again.

Overall: I wasn't let down, but wasn't "wowed" either.  I'd stop off for grilled nuggets and sauce fairly often if there were more locations around my way, but that's about as far as it goes.  

^ it's a good start. You'll go back eventually, and then again... and then the cravings will commence.

Back
Top Bottom