Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Finally gave Chick-Fil-A its day in court today while I was waiting for my car to get serviced at the dealership.

My general impression was that they were a little slower than most chains, but customer service was very much on point.

Tried the OG sandwich and the spicy sandwich with a side of waffle fries.  Got CFA sauce and Polynesian.

Sandwiches were good, but nothing to write home about.  A step above other fast food chicken sandwiches, but nothing remarkable otherwise.

CFA sauce and Polynesian sauce were okay, but I felt the sandwiches would have been just fine with mayo and maybe a little hot sauce.  The sauces worked well for the fries though.

Speaking of...the waffle fries were the real standout for me.  I came in with no real expectations, but they were cooked to perfection and seasoned well.  Would buy again.

Overall: I wasn't let down, but wasn't "wowed" either.  I'd stop off for grilled nuggets and sauce fairly often if there were more locations around my way, but that's about as far as it goes.  
Strips suck.

Read a couple sentences.

Yeah, this type of review is the kind where you read how this spot is bad in this way and that way, but you go try it anyways and are blown away how someone can give such a moronic, detailed review on a fast food joint.

Strips suck.

Read a couple sentences.

Yeah, this type of review is the kind where you read how this spot is bad in this way and that way, but you go try it anyways and are blown away how someone can give such a moronic, detailed review on a fast food joint.

Yeah i tried the strips. Was disappointed. They was frail.

They just opened one up here in Las Vegas, it's pretty good. Good spot when you're hungry. Reminded me a bit like rasing canes tho. 

Yeah and they still are calling us to monitor that mess.

It's been a week already. Let the hype die!

Wendys has better chicken sandwiches. Was under-impressed with Chick Fil A.

No

And I used to be obsessed with Wendy chicken sandwiches. They used to be #1 then they started changing **** :smh:

The OG grilled chicken sandwich can't be touched by anyone

Canes is dope to me, not even sure how someone couldn't like it, they're just chicken fingers and they're fried close to perfection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom