Is Cyde Carson's Theatre Music ever dropping?

I don't care all I really want is a CDQ version of "Hood Stomped Out"
nerd.gif

Clyde needs to drop his album already.�� Dude is raw.

Make sure when you listen to him you turn the bass up in the whip.�
pimp.gif
��� Especially on "hood stomped out."

Heres the song that started it all for me.....

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I'd guess about as much people listen to Max B outside of NY
I'd agree with you if a large majority of people in Max threads aren't even New Yorkers. And I'll be the first one to call out all thebum %$% dudes we got but Max is someone who actually has a buzz outside of New York.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

purplehazze96 wrote:

I'd agree with you if a large majority of people in Max threads aren't even New Yorkers. And I'll be the first one to call out all the
bum %$% dudes we got but Max is someone who actually has a buzz outside of New York.

But we both know NT isn't an accurate representation of what constitutes as buzz. I'm not surprised that Max has buzz outside of NY but he's stillvery very regional. If it wasn't for NT I would have never heard of him. I'm in LA right now and Clyde on the other hand is bigger down here than he isin the Bay right now.

I'd agree with you if a large majority of people in Max threads aren't even New Yorkers. And I'll be the first one to call out all the bum %$% dudes we got but Max is someone who actually has a buzz outside of New York.
Internet buzz don't count
laugh.gif

purplehazze96 wrote:

I'd agree with you if a large majority of people in Max threads aren't even New Yorkers. And I'll be the first one to call out all the
bum %$% dudes we got but Max is someone who actually has a buzz outside of New York.

But we both know NT isn't an accurate representation of what constitutes as buzz. I'm not surprised that Max has buzz outside of NY but he's still very very regional. If it wasn't for NT I would have never heard of him. I'm in LA right now and Clyde on the other hand is bigger down here than he is in the Bay right now.
I'm not surprised about that. LA plays more Bay records than local radio stations.

purplehazze96 wrote:

But we both know NT isn't an accurate representation of what constitutes as buzz. I'm not surprised that Max has buzz outside of NY but he's still very very regional. If it wasn't for NT I would have never heard of him. I'm in LA right now and Clyde on the other hand is bigger down here than he is in the Bay right now.
Im not surprised at that. Bay radio stations don't even show most local dudes any love. That's why we barely get any love anywhereelse.

Radio aside I haven't heard Clyde/the team mentioned in a couple of years back home

Them n_'s just don't have buzz up there anymore

I've been trying to find out this question for a while. Nice avy I might add, looks like it was taken from Grizzly Peak.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

the team was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agreed. i thought kaz kyzah was pretty raw too

still is. hes got a handful of new tracks out.... just like all bay music, some real dope tracks + some basura....

kaz kyzah - love it (produced by traxamillion) has been in rotation for months. hit me if you need a link.

also, dude that needed "hood stomped out".... i got you later tonight, dont have my external HD with me.

Radio aside I haven't heard Clyde/the team mentioned in a couple of years back home

Them n_'s just don't have buzz up there anymore

Yah, I know.
I think its a combination of radio play (or lack thereof) and the lack of accessibility that turns off Bay Area fans/listeners.

I mean you got Clyde who dropped 2-Step/Doin' That, which made some noise out here. But still no album.
Jacka's "All Over Me" was killing in the summer/fall but he don't even have an album for that.
Keak had alot of momentum from "Super Hyphy" and "Tell Me When to Go" but didn't release an album of new material until last Summer.

Its just hard to follow an artist that way, imo.

Back
Top Bottom