is French Montana AA But Not Black?

How you a dub a ***** and come back home and see him venting about it on niketalk.

Should've kept that one to yourself dog

He posted it, how would I keep it to myself at that point?

Yea word, i had no idea that it was that serious :lol:

Stop frontin b, I've gotten heat from a bunch of cats on here, I run into any one of them on the steeet and they approach me with love, I'm showing love back...you either an anti social weirdo to play someone like that or legit butt hurt bout the jokes thrown on here :lol:

Last edited:
Nah I played him before I knew he was a nter, when he said he was I stopped messing with him, that's all there is to it. If someone's cool I treat em cool, if not I reciprocate the feeling back. Like homie said there was a big *** sign announcing the raffle, if he still don't know what's going on I can't help

Nah I played him before I knew he was a nter, when he said he was I stopped messing with him, that's all there is to it. If someone's cool I treat em cool, if not I reciprocate the feeling back. Like homie said there was a big *** sign announcing the raffle, if he still don't know what's going on I can't help
So you discriminate against NT'ers ?

Alp you know I don't come at you sideways cause I be hoping that you hook me up with a pair of yeezys for retail but I did see you at Packers in Jersey.

I was about to step to you and show love but you was already looking like you was going to come at me incorrect and we woulda had to throw hands in the store.

I let you be, but I haven't forgot bro.
I haven't forgot...

No, what happened was a random guy asked me about the raffle, i(unknowingly at the time) told him it was for some vans and left it at that. He knew I was punking him so he went to the line anyways and a minute or two later asked if I was alp and said he was a nter. I said yea, gave him a handshake and kept it pushing. Don't know how that goes as discriminating nters

No, what happened was a random guy asked me about the raffle, i(unknowingly at the time) told him it was for some vans and left it at that. He knew I was punking him so he went to the line anyways and a minute or two later asked if I was alp and said he was a nter. I said yea, gave him a handshake and kept it pushing. Don't know how that goes as discriminating nters

You acted smug as **** end of story, even AFTER the dude confirmed he was an NTer, don't know bout you, but NTers will always get that extra love in person, specially if they approach me with love, but that's me....I'm not a social goof :lol:

Alp you know I don't come at you sideways cause I be hoping that you hook me up with a pair of yeezys for retail but I did see you at Packers in Jersey.

I was about to step to you and show love but you was already looking like you was going to come at me incorrect and we woulda had to throw hands in the store.

I haven't forgot...
Yea I figured that and I don't know where you got the idea I would sell you a Yeezy for retail, them yeezys make me a stack and better with the amount of pairs I touch so I wouldn't throw money in the garbage in that fashion. And I guess if you feel that way there's nothing I can do about that, maybe you caught me in a bad mood or something, happens to everyone

How is telling him it was for vans "punking him"?
It was a line to sign up for yeezy raffles and I told him it was for vans

You acted smug as **** end of story, even AFTER the dude confirmed he was an NTer, don't know bout you, but NTers will always get that extra love in person, specially if they approach me with love, but that's me....I'm not a social goof :lol:
leaving him hanging and telling him to **** off would've been smug, and I can be like that but chose not to, I gave him a respectful handshake, what more should I have done, walked to Haagen dazs and bought him a sundae?

Yea I figured that and I don't know where you got the idea I would sell you a Yeezy for retail, them yeezys make me a stack and better with the amount of pairs I touch so I wouldn't throw money in the garbage in that fashion. And I guess if you feel that way there's nothing I can do about that, maybe you caught me in a bad mood or something, happens to everyone

Seems like your always in a bad mood tho...

So you play dude and then came back to you to befriend you by trying the "Im from NT too" card and you continued to play him and instead he came on NT to rant about it ? I would have kept that to myself.

Last edited:

I haven't forgot...

Man don't nobody give a **** about your retail yeezys, b.
You ain't even got no plug. You just camp all throughout the city.

Talkin bout sacrificing sex.
With your Robin jeans.
Go wash your face.

So you play dude and then came back to you to befriend you by trying the "Im from NT too" card and you continued to play him and instead he came on NT to rant about it ? I would have kept that to myself.
Hey that was 160% on him, I ain't say nothing about the exchange until he posted it up later in the day. I ain't even remember his screen name until that point

Man don't nobody give a **** about your retail yeezys, b.
You ain't even got no plug. You just camp all throughout the city.

Talkin bout sacrificing sex.
With your Robin jeans.
Go wash your face.
With comments like this you really expect me to show you love? I don't know who y'all associate yourself with but not me :lol:

Last edited:
Glad to know who won't even get a head nod from me should I ever come across him on the street....sitting on some pedestal thinking he better than another NTer lol

Btw fam, you dress like trash b, with all the camping and money you do to be "fly" you are clueless as **** about what looking "fly" is

Looking like some cat that moved from some Trump PA county to NY trying his best to fit in....

YoungPabs you not off the hook either, shame on you for even approaching Alp b...pick your ego up off the ground b

Back
Top Bottom