is French Montana AA But Not Black?

lol I wouldn't even have acknowledging son anyway I don't respect him

I'd dap up a homeless person and chill with them before him, at least some of them got personality

B steezy strkies again
roll.gif
 that assessment of alp's fits was spot on too

lol I wouldn't even have acknowledging son anyway I don't respect him

Like I need your respect b

I can bag a baddie in a 10$ Zara white tee, while you can't eem bag the attention of a hypebeast in a 600$ Louie Tee

Wait NY brought bape back? when I left it was dead and the south hopped on it tommbout i gahme some badenape youuuu.

lol and that's cool. most people i know have no style (hell, i barely have any), but to be out here thinking you're fly when you sure are not is not the business. 
Everyone's perception on being fly is different. I think I'm fly and that's all that matters to me

Now the alp talk
This thread is off the track
Dayum

Everyone's perception on being fly is different. I think I'm fly and that's all that matters to me

Nah b, there is wiggle room to defining fly, YOU ARE WAAAYYYYYYYYYY OUT OF THE REALM OF ANYTHIG THAT DEFINES FLY and to top it off you sit at a bus stop dressed like that.

Fly points just falling the **** off....also real fly cats don't camp b.

Nah b, there is wiggle room to defining fly, YOU ARE WAAAYYYYYYYYYY OUT OF THE REALM OF ANYTHIG THAT DEFINES FLY and to top it off you sit at a bus stop dressed like that.

Fly points just falling the **** off....also real fly cats don't camp b.
:rofl: :rofl: fly points????

To be fair, son is young, let him live. Can't front like we weren't in girbauds and tall tees (ninja and that other reggaton cat probably still is). To be honest though despite the brand naming and the cost of your gear, looks like your parents still dress you.

Btw fam, you dress like trash b, with all the camping and money you do to be "fly" you are clueless as **** about what looking "fly" is

Looking like some cat that moved from some Trump PA county to NY trying his best to fit in....

YoungPabs you not off the hook either, shame on you for even approaching Alp b...pick your ego up off the ground b

View media item 2398896

We need a poll for the thread, fit battle between alp and steezy right now 4 fits 4 seasons who's the freshest? Lets find out on the next episode of dragon ball nt

Back
Top Bottom