is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Lol got one pair of hypebeast sneakers on and a man bun? You can keep that loan :lol:

Holla at me when you ready to get your sexy on b....we can start by getting you into some wheels first.

I give steezy the nod on flyness. But alp would wash steezy in the streets on some big show vs Jeff hardy type ish

Steezy one of the flyest non-famous people out.

Don't know how even his detractors can disagree.

Even if you into that type of fashion.

No d ride, just [emoji]128224[/emoji]

:lol: I don't do man buns b

You don't do many things...
Women, cars, flyness, you practically don't do anything that makes a man great....in here for you, You just gotta reach...I might play you tho like you played young Pabs

From what I've seen from your apartment **** is fire

I'm selling it! :nerd: my apartment is small bro, but has its charm mostly in what I've fixed myself...that kitchen my pride and joy, all built by myself from the ground upx thanks fams....waiting for the day Ninja hits me up and wants to sexy up his pad, I can help him too

You don't do many things...
Women, cars, flyness, you practically don't do anything that makes a man great....in here for you, You just gotta reach...I might play you tho like you played young Pabs
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From what I've seen from your apartment **** is fire

I'm selling it! :nerd: my apartment is small bro, but has its charm mostly in what I've fixed myself...that kitchen my pride and joy, all built by myself from the ground upx thanks fams....waiting for the day Ninja hits me up and wants to sexy up his pad, I can help him too
Is steez gon make the move to Ft. Lee [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That's amazing. I'm out in ATL right now thinking about setting up shop down here and getting a house within a year or so just left NYC a couple weeks ago. Your spot might be small but it's beautiful quite sure a young couple or a single young professional will scoop that up in no time.

We got two completely different styles though, no comparison

I thought this thread would have died; I come back and check and 4 new pages of buffoonery. :lol: :lol:

And why the hell is there a pic of Marty Jannetty in green shorts a couple ages back, that joint got me confused

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom