This thread needs to turn into "NT's how fly is he"

In the first matchup we have

1 seed. Steezy Bone

Vs.

8 seed. Fat Alpert

Post your best fit pics
pimp.gif
tenor.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thread is on fiyyyyyaaaaaa

Y'all ready to engage in fisticuffs when alp see ya in these streets [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

This is the best new thread on NT in a minute. Summer NT is starting early this year. :nthat:

So many quotables.:rofl:

Alp got the internet-gift of coming into a thread and the entire thread shifting to being about him because other people want to take shots.

Partially brought on by himself, partially brought on by people's insatiable needs to criticize someone that thinks differently

Alperton = ninjahood-lite

Last edited:
I give steezy the nod on flyness. But alp would wash steezy in the streets on some big show vs Jeff hardy type ish

I give steezy the nod on flyness. But alp would wash steezy in the streets on some big show vs Jeff hardy type ish

U dont remember that thread that one dude made bout how he got jumped by 5 guys at some party and alp said hed wash all 5 guys on his own. Hed eat steezys food no problem. 1 v 1 is lightwork

Nah steezy got quick feet, if alp lands he making quick work of steezy but steez got that footwork. Im judging it split decision steezy if the fight goes more than 5 minutes

U dont remember that thread that one dude made bout how he got jumped by 5 guys at some party and alp said hed wash all 5 guys on his own. Hed eat steezys food no problem. 1 v 1 is lightwork
I ain't say wash, I'd probably get my *** whipped if dudes knew what they were doing, but I'd go out swinging :lol:
But like I said there a lot of situations can be seen a mile away and easily prevented

Yall better stop acting like steezy ain't a Hispanic dude from the BX. Son got the blade somewhere [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Alp got the stamina of a Pug b

I just gotta play defense and let son wear himself out in a minute and a half TOPS.

Guaranteed Alp plays dirty tho...type of dude to throw dirt on my Zebras to distract me

Cash me ouside b, I would give you a flyness loan, but you played a fellow NTer, I got no love for you.

View media item 2398961
Me, telling myself, "show him Steezy, show him who's fly"

Last edited:
Lol got one pair of hypebeast sneakers on and a man bun? You can keep that loan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom