Is Gerald Green Bloody?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

gerald should have grabbed the cupcake and dunked at the same time, then took a bite of it before landing back on the ground. that would have been an auto 50
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing lol

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Didn't Iggy do that a couple years ago?

yup, and Dre's was hotter cuz he jumped under the backboard and came out completely on the other side, $%@#! had to duck his head and everythign to keep from gettin K'Od

Eh, I would still have to give it to dwight, he threw it to himself for one and then to not even go to the other side and still dunk it. Thats toosick.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

Did I see correctly in last years dunk contest he threw up B's. Anyways dude is super arrogant, but got swag in a good way too haha

He was throwing up the Longhorn....He's from texas

ohwell.gif
im pretty sure he was commited to Ok. State

Reminds me of T-Mac with the Raptors for some reason.

He needs more PT to grow as a player.

I can see him going far in the league.

Ya'll trippin, Gerald Green is that dude
pimp.gif
On a side note, Iggy had amonster contest that year. what shoes is he wearing?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

Did I see correctly in last years dunk contest he threw up B's. Anyways dude is super arrogant, but got swag in a good way too haha

ohwell.gif
im pretty sure he was commited to Ok. State

The longhorn is a symbol for Texas the state....

As well as Houston....

Why do you think the Houston Texans logo is a Longhorn???

So the fact that he was committed to Okie State has nothing to do with the fact that he is from Houston, Texas ......

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Ya'll trippin, Gerald Green is that dude
pimp.gif
On a side note, Iggy had amonster contest that year. what shoes is he wearing?

He may be 'that dude', because he can dunk viciously, but he's simply not a good basketball player. He really has no clue out there, andhasn't really made any progress since his rookie year. Maybe, he'll get it one day, but as of right now, I don't think he will.
frown.gif
I hope he does well, though, as I was a fan of his while he was in Boston.
happy.gif

I wouldnt be surprised....hes from South Houston. People round here claim bloods and crips....alot of fake dudes tho.

Bloody? WTH, he got his period or something
Guess we know who spent his whole life in the suburbs unless this is some kinda terrible joke.....

I know. I'm from Houston. Throwin up the Longhorn/H is nothin new to me. But I thought after he did that he threw up B's. Guess I wastrippin.
And
pimp.gif
at the Rockets gettin him.

though they look very similar, the longhorn symbol and the H symbol are not the same. its all in what what your palm is faced. he was definitely throwin upthe H

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

Reminds me of T-Mac with the Raptors for some reason.

He needs more PT to grow as a player.

I can see him going far in the league.

If what you're saying is at all true then he has to learn some things. He doesn't play defense and doesn't hustle whatsoever. Doesn't tryhard in practice. Tell me, how is this kid going to get playing time.

If he would just like... stop trying to jump out of the building every time he gets the ball, the sky is the limit.

Im glad "The Shocker" is on Houston hopefully he can develop next to a player like T-Mac and be a decent starter next season. I had hoped he wouldbecome a superstar when he got drafted like Kobe or T-Mac, but now I see him finding a new Niche in the NBA...

eek.gif
I forgot about that behind the back dunk. I don't think peoplerealize just how hard it is to pull that off.
Anyway I hope Gerald Green can contribute this year because the kid has a lot of potential.

i dont think he is a blood, dudes hands naturally throw up gang signs

sick dunker... but as far as his game he sucks

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i dont think he is a blood, dudes hands naturally throw up gang signs

sick dunker... but as far as his game he sucks

he dont suck...
he was just in the position to even play..with the celtics..dude was a rook and PP was getting majority of the minutes..the nextyear..gerald green went on a tear last 20 games of the season when PP went down..

now with the wolves. he just cant get PT because they already have MCCant who they are in love with and corey brewer, who is their first round pick...and howwould they look not giving their lotter pick any PT?

Back
Top Bottom