Is Ghostface a contender for being the GOAT?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ghost has done EVERYthing he was suppose to do

Made Classic albums
Stayed consistant
Stayed relevant
Innovator
Unique
Etc.

He defenitley deserves to be consisdered as ONE of the greatest MCs . . . He's contributed to ATLEAST 5 classics (36 Chambers, OB4CL, Ironman, Wu Tang Forever & Supreme Clientele) and has appeared on another 4 or 5 classics. I mean what more does a man have to do?? Almost 17 years in the game, and is STILL relevant to an extent, he had a Billboard Top 50 joint on Fishcale, I think all his album have debut in the top 5 or 10, his track record speaks for itself . . . He was instrumental in the "Mafioso" rap movement (along with others) that more or less reinvented east coast hip hop . . . A lot of Ns have deals because of that now, not to mention his level of respect among "underground" heads and international love . . .
and this:

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I have come to the conclusion that.....

MidEastBeast = Vinnie Paz

there is no other logical answer...
sum up this thread for me.

I don't think he's the GOAT (that's NaS) but Ghostface is the most consistent rapper of all-time, hands down.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ghost has done EVERYthing he was suppose to do

Made Classic albums
Stayed consistant
Stayed relevant
Innovator
Unique
Etc.

He defenitley deserves to be consisdered as ONE of the greatest MCs . . . He's contributed to ATLEAST 5 classics (36 Chambers, OB4CL, Ironman, Wu Tang Forever & Supreme Clientele) and has appeared on another 4 or 5 classics. I mean what more does a man have to do?? Almost 17 years in the game, and is STILL relevant to an extent, he had a Billboard Top 50 joint on Fishcale, I think all his album have debut in the top 5 or 10, his track record speaks for itself . . . He was instrumental in the "Mafioso" rap movement (along with others) that more or less reinvented east coast hip hop . . . A lot of Ns have deals because of that now, not to mention his level of respect among "underground" heads and international love . . .
and this:

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I have come to the conclusion that.....

MidEastBeast = Vinnie Paz

there is no other logical answer...
sum up this thread for me.

Back
Top Bottom