Is height the one unsubstitutable factor? Vol Under 5'5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also leg / torso proportion. Some dudes, especially filipinos, who are short (5'7 and below) have short legs (with big calves) and long torsos. Dudes with short legs look even worse, kind of like a neanderthal. 

I'm just about average, maybe slightly tall for an Asian / Filipino, at 5'10. I usually don't have an issue, unless the female is 5'10 and above. I can't be mad at women wanting tall men, they are biologically programmed to be attracted to height/broad shoulders etc, over 1000's of years of evolution. Same as men being attracted to certain proportions on a female body. 

In the end you have to own whatever you have going for you and demonstrate value however you can. 

Nope. Know plenty of short cats that do very well in life. Actually more better than the taller cats I know. 6'2 checking in. 6'3 on a good day :smile:

Real question is can a lady want and fiend for a tall dude if he got an average or below D size ?
If I was under 6' and lost about 30 lbs my meat would look rico strongish 
devil.gif

I'm about 6'1, 6'2 with shoes and always thought I was short :lol:

Also maybe height isn't a factor for pulling but as far as having a baby I think it does linger in the back of a girls mind

Last edited:
5'10 with shoes on but I'm Filipino and live in the Philippines so the average height here for males is 5'4 so it's like me being 6''2 for you guys but I'd kill to be 6'3

I'm about 6'1, 6'2 with shoes and always thought I was short :lol:

Also maybe height isn't a factor for pulling but as far as having a baby I think it does linger in the back of a girls mind

For the chicks that love extra tall dudes, naturally they're wanting that attribute passed down to their child, but what if they have girls? Do they want a girl that's mad tall?

No body on NT want to see me on the court tho
nerd.gif

Famb are u really nice like that tho? I really wanna hoop wit u now
Son im straight son but I havent played ball since like March tho. If only we was seeing each other post last year cause around this time I was in the bay alot. Hooped with Ecook at this outdoor court and a 24 hour fitness in Oakland.

I just need get back to playing so I can get my footwork back right. Also remember one time playing against some of LSU players and scout team at the Urec. We smash them the first game and they got mad saying na no one has ups we running that back.

We will get up one day and hoop when I get back out there to the bay. Also what kind game you play, PG, drive a lot, or drive to the goal 
nerd.gif

No body on NT want to see me on the court tho :nerd:

Son im straight son but I havent played ball since like March tho. If only we was seeing each other post last year cause around this time I was in the bay alot. Hooped with Ecook at this outdoor court and a 24 hour fitness in Oakland.

I just need get back to playing so I can get my footwork back right. Also remember one time playing against some of LSU players and scout team at the Urec. We smash them the first game and they got mad saying na no one has ups we running that back.

We will get up one day and hoop when I get back out there to the bay. Also what kind game you play, PG, drive a lot, or drive to the goal :nerd:  

A do it all guard but I'm a long 5'8 tho lol but hella athletic.

5'10 with shoes on but I'm Filipino and live in the Philippines so the average height here for males is 5'4 so it's like me being 6''2 for you guys but I'd kill to be 6'3
at least I'll see over most crowds when I visit :lol:

No body on NT want to see me on the court tho
nerd.gif

We will get up one day and hoop when I get back out there to the bay. Also what kind game you play, PG, drive a lot, or drive to the goal 
nerd.gif

A do it all guard but I'm a long 5'8 tho lol but hella athletic.
**** then we will be good on the court then

It actually the mother's height that is more of a determinant in the height of the children.
I wouldnt say that, it's a legit 505/50 split so the mom isn't going to determine the height more than the dad

There's more height variation with short women having kids with a tall man, which is exactly what we expect

That's not even bad right there. With shoes on that's like a solid 5.10

Idk how but after I started lifting I got an inch taller

maybe your posture straightens after doing deadlifts or something

i dont feel short unless im next to some 6 ft+ dudes. and even then idgaf

I don't know why short dudes lift heavy, it just makes them look shorter. :lol:
Huh? Just don't only work your arms and you're good. It's just about balance. Plus working your back hard makes you look taller... Light Dumbbells, heavy bench, deadlift and squat.

If you're worried about what other people think of your lifting you're doing it wrong anyways.

Last edited:
Just intuition....But na, I told you that you'll be in the thoughts when it's made again. And that I'd hit you to see if you're still craving for it.

ok someone said the exact same thin to me on twitter a few days ago...thought it might be you

Oh. Yeah, that's short af. I'm 5-9 :lol: I don't think there is anything to help you at that point.

My dude is like 5-5 170 though and he looks fine. Dude is straight shredded though. Freak of nature status, dudes bench is off the charts but he isn't too bulky since he fights he can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom