Is Hit-Boy ARGUABLY the BEST producer in the game!?

Is Hit-Boy the next great producer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• IDK, dude still needs to develop.

• Total voters
Harry Fraud >

And lol @ Chop being better than Hit Boy. Chop was just riding the Lex Luger wave. Hit Boy pretty much had his own sound.

None of chops beats sound like lex, that whole 808 mafia sound like lex, dudes think every "trap beat" is a lex luger copy :smh:

definitely the only superproducer type with endless versatility

I wish zay would work with more than gucci's circle​

I honestly started this thread to bring dude (Hit-boy) a little recognition. I am an avid nujabes/oddisee listener but as far as mainstream, at the moment, Hit-boy takes the cake. I am happy to see other producers being thrown out there and I'll definitely peep their work soon... #NT

Fontana stand up. 
nthat.gif

Drumma Boy,Zaytoven,808 Mafia,Mike Will,Lil Awree.I listen to a lot of trap tho.I like A$APs ears for beats.Shabba,Thuggin Noise,Ghetto Symphony>>>> If anyone can recommend me some similar beats to these im open for suggestions :smile:

Hitboy did have a nice run in the game around watch the throne came out

DJ mustard stay making the same bay area riddim beats same as young chop same trap riddims

Lex Luger bout to take over the game again he switch his style up

40 is dope but outside of drake we don't hear to much from him. Sure he does stuff here and there outside of drake but.... Dude is dope tho!

he does Drakes entire albums though. that's a skill we don't know if a lot of these dudes have.

and Drake has 3 albums + plenty loose tracks produced by 40 so we can see what he can do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom