Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Oh my.

CP3 = Gordon/Westbrook

eek.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Amare>Melo until his knees give out.  Melo is hugely overrated...  Classic loser's game.
not sure if srs. Amare is more overrated that Melo

Explain to me how the hell either are overrated ? Everyone knows what they are great scorers and average defenders. They are both top 2 at their positions IMO and if they played good D to compliment their offensive games they both would be overall the best at their position.

If anyone is overrated on these list it's Durant , softest "superstar" ive ever seen in my life Westbrook got this dude's soul Shang Tsung style

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Amare>Melo until his knees give out.  Melo is hugely overrated...  Classic loser's game.
not sure if srs. Amare is more overrated that Melo

Explain to me how the hell either are overrated ? Everyone knows what they are great scorers and average defenders. They are both top 2 at their positions IMO and if they played good D to compliment their offensive games they both would be overall the best at their position.

If anyone is overrated on these list it's Durant , softest "superstar" ive ever seen in my life Westbrook got this dude's soul Shang Tsung style

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Melo

D.williams

Dwight

Dirk

Rose

westbrook/eric gordon /cp3 <---3 way tie

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

a pg , who coming off an injury missing his 2nd n 3rd option from last year...who put on 22-11-7 in a 6 game series bieng in my top 10 cannot possibly be the dumbest thing
youve ever heard in this forum.

im pretty sure hes talking about you have him tied with Gordon and Westbrook 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Melo

D.williams

Dwight

Dirk

Rose

westbrook/eric gordon /cp3 <---3 way tie

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

a pg , who coming off an injury missing his 2nd n 3rd option from last year...who put on 22-11-7 in a 6 game series bieng in my top 10 cannot possibly be the dumbest thing
youve ever heard in this forum.

im pretty sure hes talking about you have him tied with Gordon and Westbrook 
laugh.gif

or the dumbest thing is to even put eric gordon in that top 10 list... even though having him tied with westbrook isnt all that bad.. cause he's been a great player all year... 2nd team all nba? well that means a lot..

or the dumbest thing is to even put eric gordon in that top 10 list... even though having him tied with westbrook isnt all that bad.. cause he's been a great player all year... 2nd team all nba? well that means a lot..

My Current Top 10

1. Bron (Yea, I know I look idiotic for putting him at 1 but I still think he's just a HOF-er going through his uphill battles and struggles; in no time he's gonna be dominating and shutting ppl up)
2. D-Rose
3. Wade
4. Dirk
5. Kobe
6. Durant
7. Dwight
8. CP3
9. Deron
10. Melo

My Current Top 10

1. Bron (Yea, I know I look idiotic for putting him at 1 but I still think he's just a HOF-er going through his uphill battles and struggles; in no time he's gonna be dominating and shutting ppl up)
2. D-Rose
3. Wade
4. Dirk
5. Kobe
6. Durant
7. Dwight
8. CP3
9. Deron
10. Melo

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

damn yall seriously underrating rose

LOLThe fact that his name has come up in this thread at all is more comical than you thinking people are underrating him. And dude above has him at TWO?!?!? Hahahahaha. Give me a break!

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

damn yall seriously underrating rose

LOLThe fact that his name has come up in this thread at all is more comical than you thinking people are underrating him. And dude above has him at TWO?!?!? Hahahahaha. Give me a break!

Back
Top Bottom