Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

As the 2010-2011 season has come to an end, is it completely crazy to think there isnt a clear cut #1 dude right now?

As the 2010-2011 season has come to an end, is it completely crazy to think there isnt a clear cut #1 dude right now?

Yea man. IMHO the league is just so much dominant. There are stars coming every year.

Tim, Dirk, Garnett>>> Malone and Barkley

Dwyane, Lebron, Kobe, Allen, Melo, KD, Paul>>> Penny, Mitch, Sparks, Clyde

90's centers>>> now.

Pg can go either way.

Kidd is catching up with Stock. I think LDJ said Kidd> Stock which isnt too far fetched.

Pg- Kidd, Deron, Nash, Rondo, Rose, Russell>>> Stock, GP and whatever great PG

Yea man. IMHO the league is just so much dominant. There are stars coming every year.

Tim, Dirk, Garnett>>> Malone and Barkley

Dwyane, Lebron, Kobe, Allen, Melo, KD, Paul>>> Penny, Mitch, Sparks, Clyde

90's centers>>> now.

Pg can go either way.

Kidd is catching up with Stock. I think LDJ said Kidd> Stock which isnt too far fetched.

Pg- Kidd, Deron, Nash, Rondo, Rose, Russell>>> Stock, GP and whatever great PG

If Melo plays defense like I know he can and the Knicks make a little run next year (win a couple series) he can be in the conversation.

If Melo plays defense like I know he can and the Knicks make a little run next year (win a couple series) he can be in the conversation.

Yup, I can agree with that.

Even thinking of what to respond with, at least 10 names come up as who could be the most dominant in the league.

Makes for better competition tho!

Yup, I can agree with that.

Even thinking of what to respond with, at least 10 names come up as who could be the most dominant in the league.

Makes for better competition tho!

I JUST had this debate with a couple of people on facebook
laugh.gif
and we agreed that there is no clear cut "best player."

I JUST had this debate with a couple of people on facebook
laugh.gif
and we agreed that there is no clear cut "best player."

if you asked me this a few hours ago i would have immediately said lebron, but this guy is in his prime, has a HOFer as a teammate in his prime, another all-star/gold medalist in his prime, shooters, etc. and sucked so badly for the course of the series especially in the fourth. i'd give him a pass if this happened last year bums as teammates, but this is inexcusable for the "best player."

and no kobe stans, this isnt ur opportunity to say kobes the best.

Back
Top Bottom