Is It A Stretch To Say Dre 3000 Is Better Than Nas? Why?

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Floss , you `ve never listened to Pharoahe , stop lying . Just by bringing up Desire I can tell .

laugh.gif
ruthless

i agree with you... Dre is probably the most original rapper i have ever heard.... though nas is great, i think 3000 is better.... he is more influential also.

i agree with you... Dre is probably the most original rapper i have ever heard.... though nas is great, i think 3000 is better.... he is more influential also.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

dre is definitely one of a kind...but more influential than nas?

i disrespectfully disagree.

Originally Posted by jomitm

dre is definitely one of a kind...but more influential than nas?

i disrespectfully disagree.

One word: illmatic

That's just ridiculous

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Big Boi contributed just as much to each Kast album as Dre did. He wasn't out shined routinely, he never came with a wack verse
Truth.
I feel like Nas when featured on other people songs he doesnt excel as much as he does on his solo albums where Dre shuts his collaborators down.
Agreed.
I feel jay is better than both
False.
Is It A Stretch To Say Dre 3000 Is Better Than Nas?

No.

I'm gone. DF!!!

agree with everything my man ant got to say

3000 is more influential than NaS?.....................................I don't even think AirAnt will agree with that

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

3000 is more influential than NaS?.....................................I don't even think AirAnt will agree with that
depends on where u from i guess but both artist at the height of their career talent aside

Grammys, Hits, Magazine Covers, Tours, etc. who had more going on? Has Nas sold 10 mill

3 Stacks cannot be compared to any emcee, his style is ridiculous. Some of his flows are off beat, but it still smashes.

and why does every _ get compared to jigga or esco, off the nuts.
laugh.gif

Floss , you `ve never listened to Pharoahe , stop lying . Just by bringing up Desire I can tell .
yeah you got me there...
indifferent.gif
.. Yall act like Monch issome secret or something, are you salty that i know him and his work, I know how you elitist get when one of your precious own get discovered by someone otherthan his 10 fans

and Mideastbeast co-signing, does vinnie p even allow you to mention other rappers out of your mouth?

and mideast Know good and well i know who okayplayer artist are, from when i mentioned how wayne outdid black thought on the star beat

Back
Top Bottom