Is it ever OK to leave a baby in the car?

I left my lil dachshund dog for about 15-20min to go into the doctors office, it was hot outside but my jeep allows me to turn the engine on and let the AC run without the keys in the ignition and doors locked. So my pup was nice and cool for those 15-20min. I would never leave my baby unattended ANYWHERE.

30t6p3b.gif
this thread shouldn't even exist....

as a father of 2, I can say that I've never done it.
and I don't think it's ok for someone to do it.
it's that much work to get your kid out of the car seat?

-J-

let the kid sit in the front seat and not even strap him in that way you can just take him out and put em back when you need to, no hassle

seriousy you never leave your baby in the car lol. unless your parked right out front of the atm to get cash real quick and have the AC running

ONLY if its a set of twin babies in a Mercedes Benz with the windows up and the temp goes up to the mid 80's.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

So if I'm just about to back out of the opened garage w/ my kid in the car and I realize that I forgot my phone inside, I'm supposed to get her out of her car seat to run into the house for 10 seconds to retrieve my phone?  As opposed to just locking her in the car and then running inside for 10 seconds?
I'd be interested to see how many of your tunes change when you become parents.  
laugh.gif

car seat takes less than 5 seconds to take out.

Enh, definitely not a 5 second job from my experience.  In the time it would take to get her out, I could be in and out of the house and down the driveway.  So people really believe that it isn't cool to leave your kid in the car alone for a few seconds while the car is parked in YOUR garage at YOUR house?  Seriously?  

I'm all for being cautious, but that's just asinine, IMO.  

carbon monoxide

Back
Top Bottom