Is It Possible for Me to Sell My Swag on eBay?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Youre a wild guy
laugh.gif

in other bad news for you...the Watchmen movie is gettin delayed
Man, I'm okay, I guess...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Need to go get some updates on the Watchmen movie... That's not popping at all.
smh.gif

But yeah, I know I can get an exorbitant amount of money for my swag. I was just wondering what all I should pack up for the potential buyer(s). I was goingto bottle up some of my aura, send some of my cologne... I'm still trying to figure out what else to throw in.

you probably CAN sell it, you just have to market it right
Take a bottle and fill it up with a blend of your favorite colognes, some oils (word to the hatians selling em on flatbush ave), a little bit of sweat and adrop of color, bottle it up and put a little spray nozzle at the top.
Its all about Marketing
Name it something good like "Swag Magic" and lie to the people and tell them that itll step their game up, something like a placebo effect.
Try it out
Dont OD with the prices though, start off at like 5 dollars a bottle

I thought about selling mines... maybe financing it to the right person. It's gone run em about 900k a month.Then your looking at tax and insurance. Themaintenence it'self is ridiculous .I don't think anybody is ready for those prices the way the economy is. I might think about putting it on the marketnext summer. If this one sells I can always build a better one. Who knows..we shall see.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

you probably CAN sell it, you just have to market it right
Take a bottle and fill it up with a blend of your favorite colognes, some oils (word to the hatians selling em on flatbush ave), a little bit of sweat and a drop of color, bottle it up and put a little spray nozzle at the top.
Its all about Marketing
Name it something good like "Swag Magic" and lie to the people and tell them that itll step their game up, something like a placebo effect.
Try it out
Dont OD with the prices though, start off at like 5 dollars a bottle
You have to have a famous swag for that to even work. Henz0 might be able to make his fitted money off that. Anyone else not happening

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

long as you don't mind getting what it's worth... although after ebay fees and such, you might actually owe more money than you get.
roll.gif

you could but you risk getting your account suspended. Read ebays policy on this.

Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as counterfeit watches, handbags, swag, or other accessories) or unauthorized copies(such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted on eBay. Unauthorized copiesinclude (but are not limited to) copies that are pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell unauthorized copies of media.

Guideline: If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or endorsedby that company, don't list it on eBay.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

• Listing cancellation

• Limits on account privileges

• Account suspension

• Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

• Loss of PowerSeller status
Report counterfeit, fabricated or imaginary swag.

Back
Top Bottom