Is It Possible for Me to Sell My Swag on eBay?

Your limited edition Jason the 4th L-R-G hoody does not mean you have swag.

It's just a jacket with a mask, sorry.

Not to mention you only bought it cause you had a 20% percent off coupon.

So now you actually have negative swag.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Im tryinhg to cop a hair line fo the low.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They got them Steve Harvey's for the low on craigslist

Originally Posted by suge67

you could but you risk getting your account suspended. Read ebays policy on this.

Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as counterfeit watches, handbags, swag, or other accessories) or unauthorized copies (such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted on eBay. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) copies that are pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell unauthorized copies of media.

Guideline: If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or endorsed by that company, don't list it on eBay.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

• Listing cancellation

• Limits on account privileges

• Account suspension

• Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

• Loss of PowerSeller status
Report counterfeit, fabricated or imaginary swag.

But this is authentic swag...
frown.gif

one guy sold absolutely nothing on ebay for $16.00, so im sure if you got enough swag then you should sell it for 19.95+ S&H

But wait once you sell your swag, what does that mean for you? are you gonna walk around in sandals and holes in your shirt?
laugh.gif

Swag is something pirates steal from unsuspecting merchant ships. It is illegal to sell stolen goods.

Swag is a term pirates used to call what they'd stolen, which could also be referred to as "booty". So henceforth, we shall assume you mean"Can you sell your "booty" on ebay?". I'm sure that in some states it is legal to sell your booty on ebay, but I do not know the ruleson internet prostitution off hand. I'd consult a lawyer.

All the rest of you please think about "swag" meaning "booty" whenever you think about using it again... I'm sure you'll thinkREALLY long about saying you are "dripping with swag juice" anymore...

I really wish that word would just die, and go back to the full word "swagger" describing the best teams in whatever particular league again...Otherwise it's just wrong.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

one guy sold absolutely nothing on ebay for $16.00, so im sure if you got enough swag then you should sell it for 19.95+ S&H

But wait once you sell your swag, what does that mean for you? are you gonna walk around in sandals and holes in your shirt?
laugh.gif

No, I have peripheral swag. It expires 30 days after its activation, so I'll have a whole month after I send off my last swag to develop a new, permaneantswag.
pimp.gif

i think so, but you'd have to have some kind of PDF file that shows how to get your swag.

I tried....lil bow wow tried to buy it but his card got declined....then I rent it to cam whenever he around

Back
Top Bottom