Is it suspect to eat out with just you and your boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that your boy is trying to see if you DTF. Next time something like this comes up WIO and ask him what his mouf do.

Last edited:
What's wrong with your boy, fam?
Masculinity so fragile :lol:
That's what I don't understand about these kids these days, B. I can give my mans a hug and kiss on the cheek and still feel comfortable in my masculinity. Not saying that I would do that, but just saying that's how confidant I am with my self.

As far as dinner with your boy, you supposed to go out to eat with your mans. Me and my boys eat all the time. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Sit at the bar or something. Talk about man ****.

It's obvious that your boy is trying to see if you DTF. Next time something like this comes up WIO and ask him what his mouf do.
roll.gif

its not like you two are having a candle light dinner... no its not suspect... if its that serious go somewhere cheap like a diner or something

Skip the restaurant, get takeout and eat it at your mans crib, that's what he wants.

Eh .

To me,that's just shooting the **** with ya homie,while enjoying some fine dinning.

Me and a friend were a little hungry so we were trying to decide what to eat. I suggested Cheesecake Factory and he said that's suspect. He says seafood sounds good so I suggested one of the best seafood restaurants around here by the waterfront and he says that's hella suspect. My question is, do you think it's suspect and does it matter where you're eating at?

This is the same dude who wouldn't listen to Boyz II Men in the car with me.

:lol: I'm on nt way too much because I remember that boys 2 men thread.

Sounds like your boy is mad insecure. Did he grow up with his dad?

With that said, I'll grab fast food with my boy, but if we go to a sit down restaurant then we'll probably sit at the bar.

Last edited:
I've hit up applebees with a group of my boys but never really one on one lol it's just fast food when I've eaten with one of my boys but that's it. OP is putting way too much thought into things :lol:

I'm 
roll.gif
at OP's friend saying no Boyz II Men will be played while y'all ride together. Nothing wrong with getting some food with your boy

I'm :rofl: at OP's friend saying no Boyz II Men will be played while y'all ride together. Nothing wrong with getting some food with your boy

if certain songs or artists come on when its me and my boys in the car, i will change the music or station.

no need to be riding around 3-4 deep bumping Rihanna or Beyonce when it pops up on the radio.....especially in Atlanta.

Doggy tryna take his potna to a candlelight din din and ****.

Sports bar
Lil mexican spot
Taco truck
Fast food

Kepp it simple b and stop thinkin about playin footsies wit your homie.

I'm :rofl: at OP's friend saying no Boyz II Men will be played while y'all ride together. Nothing wrong with getting some food with your boy

if certain songs or artists come on when its me and my boys in the car, i will change the music or station.

no need to be riding around 3-4 deep bumping Rihanna or Beyonce when it pops up on the radio.....especially in Atlanta.
I'll Make Love To You came on the radio and I wanted to listen to it but he wasn't having it.

I'm 
roll.gif
at OP's friend saying no Boyz II Men will be played while y'all ride together. Nothing wrong with getting some food with your boy

Oh I agree if Rihanna or Beyonce are on, but Boyz II Men? That made me chuckle 

I'll Make Love To You came on the radio and I wanted to listen to it but he wasn't having it.

:lol:

I play R&B all thee time. No dambs if Im with the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom