Is it suspect to eat out with just you and your boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall having unprotected butt secks afterwards?

cuddle and have some yuri on ice in tha background while yall swallow each other as foreplay?

if tha answer is no, then no.

if tha answer is yes then enjoy.

yall needa chill.

Females like a man comfortable enough in his sexuality to not trip over stupid ish like this. :rolleyes

if certain songs or artists come on when its me and my boys in the car, i will change the music or station.

no need to be riding around 3-4 deep bumping Rihanna or Beyonce when it pops up on the radio.....especially in Atlanta.

Imagine how I feel riding around with @GotHolesInMySocks

Always playing "My Neck My Back" and trying to get me to sing along :rolleyes

I went to chipotle with one of my day one bros and ate there. Didn't think nothing of it. Plus we we're both trying to bag the cashier so I wasn't even thinking about whether it might be ayo. But I can see why one on one dining with another dude might seem sketchy, most of the time I usually get it to go in that scenario. I think it's the 2 man factor that makes it sketchy since going with a group just looks like bros night out.

Last edited:
I went to chipotle with one of my day one bros and ate there. Didn't think nothing of it. Plus we we're both trying to bag the cashier so I wasn't even thinking about whether it might be ayo. But I can see why one on one dining with another dude might seem sketchy, most of the time I usually get it to go in that scenario. I think it's the 2 man factor that makes it sketchy since going with a group just looks like bros night out.

A spot like chipotle isn't sketch at all. That's fast casual. But a sit down place is different. You go up to the host stand and she says "how many" and you "two" that looks some kind of way.

Like someone else said, sit at the bar if there is one.

me and one of my bros went to grab burgers the other day, and he asked if we could order it to go....

i wonder if his mindset was like your bros...

Last edited:
u from the dmv? 

like DC said this is a stupid question. u said u were a little hungry btw not cheesecake factory hungry, every dish there is over 1k calories. I would go out to eat anywhere with my homeboy to answer your question

wink.gif

Last edited:
We ended up eating at Applebee's. He didn't mind eating with me, he minded the lowly lit nice ambiance restaurants I kept suggesting.

u went from eating at a 4 star to a 2 star restaurant. ya friend a broke boi we know the true now

nah i've gone out to eat one on one with a couple homies. no biggie. your boy probably just wanted you to pay for him thats all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom