Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

3.jpg

So with Foam-mania in full effect, do you think it's time for Nike to retro the Flightposite 3?  I know I'd personally like to get my hand on a pair in the OG black and blue colorway.  While we're at it, I think an FP3 in Royal Blue with a clear sole (a la Foam One) would be pretty sick.

So what do you all think?

i remember Odom wearing these on the Clippers....so dope!

I had to return them to Niketown because they hurt my pinkie toe, but I would still cop a pair

i remember when the tb colors were on sale in eastbay. I racked up but ran thru them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

i remember Odom wearing these on the Clippers....so dope!

I had to return them to Niketown because they hurt my pinkie toe, but I would still cop a pair
This.
The black and silver ones looked 
pimp.gif
 though.

I had the all black FP3'S and they could be the most comfortable bball shoes ever.. The full length zoom air felt like buttons when you walk in them, so responsive and bouncy... I bet nike is probably charging like 190..lol

i still kick myself to this day, for not buying multiple pairs of the gold/black joints for $25
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

walked into a local marshalls and they had racks of them...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

I had the all black FP3'S and they could be the most comfortable bball shoes ever.. The full length zoom air felt like buttons when you walk in them, so responsive and bouncy... I bet nike is probably charging like 190..lol

I thought they were a comfortable sneaker for every day use, but a bad basketball sneaker. I thought they were too responsive and bouncy, plus the traction wasn't all that great.

All blk ones did really well. Those silver pods
pimp.gif

My favorite colorway was the TB wht/graphite colorway.

These were dope but I dont recall them doin well
TBs were like 70 in Eastbayy
Think I remember the gold battlegrounds at Marshalls for dirt
The navy & platinum BGs were effin rediculous tho

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FDUB

I thought they were a comfortable sneaker for every day use, but a bad basketball sneaker. I thought they were too responsive and bouncy, plus the traction wasn't all that great.

I guess that is what I meant lol. For casual wear they where super comfy. I know they where kind of heavy too..

These will do worst than the FPII sales wise in actual retail stores for retail price (assuming $200 will be new price).

Straight outlets, unless they make them HOH only, which wouldn't make sense from a business/money angle.

TB colors in these and FPIIs... I've been talking to folks at the "O" for a minute, and fighting.

lol.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I've never had flightposite 3's. How do they run?

To me they run true to size, but just like all foam/flightposite shoes they start off tight and then you brake them in..

Back
Top Bottom