Is Jay-Z too old to Rap

I think ya'll are forgetting that alot of these old dudes who are still rocking since the 60's were making music about crime and drugs just like Jay and Nas. Rap music simply didn't exist back then.

Rap does not exist in a vacuum. Music is music.
favorite quote

When you have a solidified legacy like ye, jay & wayne fans are gonna buy whatever they put out

But look at LL, everybody window closes someday
I don't believe ll has even tried to stay as relevant [musically] as the ppl you mentioned. Everyone one else has done feature after feature, single after single,and at least put out one piece of work. I don't think ll has been doing that in the last 5 yrs

I don't believe ll has even tried to stay as relevant [musically] as the ppl you mentioned. Everyone one else has done feature after feature, single after single,and at least put out one piece of work. I don't think ll has been doing that in the last 5 yrs

LL being on NCIS has stopped him some, but he just put out an album two years ago

And he's moved on to GOAT 2

LL being on NCIS has stopped him some, but he just put out an album two years ago

And he's moved on to GOAT 2

Right but NCIS is an example of him putting his focus elsewhere, and think about how many singles and tapes those guys named previously had dropped

Back
Top Bottom