is killing blacks * the newest form of crowdfunding?

is killing blacks a new way for white men to crowdfund?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, I wanna stop and put an end to black suffering. It's 2014 and it seems like Black people have finally broken through. We really haven't made that big of stride, yet. We always get pulled back right when things start looking up. Will things always be like this? Is it jus' human nature for racism? Prejudice? Bigotry?

Broken through what? Not picking on you specifically Dipset but I've been seeing this a lot lately on social media, where have black people broken through? I saw a dude post about how JayZ "making it" == progress for blacks as a collective...

I legit feel dumb after reading through each of OP's posts.

SRS
I think we all feel that way 
laugh.gif

Broken through what? Not picking on you specifically Dipset but I've been seeing this a lot lately on social media, where have black people broken through? I saw a dude post about how JayZ "making it" == progress for blacks as a collective...
On target man Truly we black people own nothing of value absolutely nothing no black banks, drug stores, grocery store, etc Until we start doing GROUP ECONOMICS we will always finish last...Bro I see & hear the same **** about JAY-Z, BEYONCE & OPRAH these people have done nothing to help the black youth in America...OPRAH builds a school in AFRICA but won't put money into the school in Chicago...But JAY-Z is the worst example This guy was with the BARCLALY CENTER when they decided to build that Arena & force dozens of AFRICAN AMERICANS out of there homes, & lets not forget who's side he was own during the BARNEY'S racial profiling incident....These people are all smoke & mirrors nothing real about them they are there just to keep the masses saying "Oh if they made it their is no reason for blacks to complain about racism" We haven't arrived, broke through, made it etc...all we accomplished is for us to be treated fairly thats all that has changed...

Last edited:
what they need to do is make public the names of everyone who contributes to these causes

If they did what would you do about it? Stoop to their level n harm them? Do you feel their rights to privacy n opinions, be they ignorant n hateful, are worth less than yours? All you would be doing is lowering your value. Be better than that, contribute to after school programs, attend town meetings, help register others to vote. There are far better, n more logical, avenues to help combat this. But putting false hope into the thought of the names of those contributing becoming public seems legit. Wish in one hand n **** in the other, then tell me how the real world works.

Ya'll ever ask yourselves the question that since they think we are so "inferior"......

Then why do we get so much HATE..?

Why is there a concern to exterminate and imprison the black and spainish races???

If something is a non-factor, why bother with it???

God's chosen Roots?????

Last edited:

what they need to do is make public the names of everyone who contributes to these causes
If they did what would you do about it? Stoop to their level n harm them? Do you feel their rights to privacy n opinions, be they ignorant n hateful, are worth less than yours? All you would be doing is lowering your value. Be better than that, contribute to after school programs, attend town meetings, help register others to vote. There are far better, n more logical, avenues to help combat this. But putting false hope into the thought of the names of those contributing becoming public seems legit. Wish in one hand n **** in the other, then tell me how the real world works.
see its a small mind at work here. 

i wasnt saying release the names for violent purposes.

i was saying release the names so that racists wouldnt able to hide behind 
 their rights to privacy n opinions, be they ignorant n hateful
the reason racism is so pervasive is exactly because people have avenues to hide their hate behind.

there is nothing worse than a closet rascist.

at least if their names were out there for the public could see who supports racist causes.

the way the real world works is what got us in the situation to begin with.

how is it ignoring racism? the racism is inherent in the shooters, the media portrayals, the people who donate, the courts letting them get off, everything.

its quite because they know that a racist system is in place that they can do it and get away with it.

the two we've seen are zimmerman and now wilson.

im not focused on why they shot. im focused on after the fact, they open up crowdfunds and receive money.

the evidence is in the fact that they killed someone and then made a crowdfund.
This is a stupid question and now so is the reasoning.
so the shooters arent racist?

the media doesnt portray black victims as thugs?

the people who donate dont express racist remarks?  

the courts dont fail our people?

did they not shoot someone, and then when their story made it national open up crowdfunds?

you just dont want to see it, so you just call me stupid and ignore what im saying.

nobody is killing anybody to crowd fund they're killing black men because they're scared of em and they're cowards

but they arent sending the money back either, i think it's a joke that the websites even allow this sort of ****

the people who donate to things like this should have their names released, but then you'd see how many police and state senators etc contribute to these causes and support the murder of young black men

Last edited:

always tryna tear somebody down when you dont like what they have to say 
mean.gif

who put a gun to ur head, made u come in here, read and then post?
Come on man that's like telling someone to cover their ears
mean.gif
, but I'll address your questions anyway. 

You created a thread about an issue you wanted to discuss and gave it a title that would draw attention did you not? After all that's the purpose of a title.The ridiculousness of the title brought me here, so you brought me here. Also it seems like you're assuming that I'm in here only reading your posts. Moe Fab made some interesting points and for the context of his post to make sense I obviously had to read yours. 

clearly you came in with no intention other than to mock me, because you say u arent reading only my posts but only my posts are commented on?

its only after i tell yall to stop making jokes andreally think about what im askin you that it becomes "relax man, whatever, i dont want a headache etc."

the title/argument is out there, so what? that still doesnt mean you had to post anything if u werent going to contribute

anyway my point is they already profit off incarcerating us

so now they'll just kill us in street too

still get their bread crowdfunding on the back end

when people hear about it, theyll glorify it and pay

if they keep this going, a couple dozen more incidents, we'll start protesting rioting, and give them a reason to start killing us in groups

once people see how "dangerous" these groups are, they'll have carte blanche 

by this time our black president will be out of office, so they cant say they didnt give us anything

hand2handking hand2handking

I get what you're getting at I think you just worded it poorly initially, and there are members of this site who would've trolled a thread like this no matter how well put together your point was.

how is it ignoring racism? the racism is inherent in the shooters, the media portrayals, the people who donate, the courts letting them get off, everything.

its quite because they know that a racist system is in place that they can do it and get away with it.

the two we've seen are zimmerman and now wilson.

im not focused on why they shot. im focused on after the fact, they open up crowdfunds and receive money.

the evidence is in the fact that they killed someone and then made a crowdfund.
This is a stupid question and now so is the reasoning.

so the shooters arent racist?

the media doesnt portray black victims as thugs?

the people who donate dont express racist remarks?  

the courts dont fail our people?

did they not shoot someone, and then when their story made it national open up crowdfunds?

you just dont want to see it, so you just call me stupid and ignore what im saying.
These questions don't support your stance.

You're looking for a conspiracy possibly cuz you're paranoid. Instead of looking at the practical answer. I mean did you think of how common it is for ppl who support the accused to provide financial aid if the case is about a hot topic in society? Abortion, crimes punishable by capital punishment, etc. This is a close minded view, shame that you don't see it.

Killing black ppl is not the newest form of crowd funding. This notion is stupid but if you want to feel you're in the right by saying anyone that disagrees with you doesn't want to see it, is ignoring you, etc. that's okay. My opinion is still that you're not smart going off this thread.

Last edited:
so you continue to attack my character

you are not allowed to tell me that they dont support what im saying just because you cant answer them.  

the argument now shifts to any hot button issue will receive support, not just the racist ones, so racists arent/cant use incidents like this to crowdfund?

its open to anyone to use for whatever reason, so this specific idea of racists is excluded off the grounds that what?

like my point is about as openminded as it gets, and youre telling me im closeminded because you dont want to see it.

i never said no one could disagree, just to think about it if its really actually plausible in this society.

These questions don't support your stance.

You're looking for a conspiracy possibly cuz you're paranoid. Instead of looking at the practical answer. I mean did you think of how common it is for ppl who support the accused to provide financial aid if the case is about a hot topic in society? Abortion, crimes punishable by capital punishment, etc. This is a close minded view, shame that you don't see it.

Killing black ppl is not the newest form of crowd funding. This notion is stupid but if you want to feel you're in the right by saying anyone that disagrees with you doesn't want to see it, is ignoring you, etc. that's okay. My opinion is still that you're not smart going off this thread.

so you continue to attack my character

you are not allowed to tell me that they dont support what im saying just because you cant answer them.  

the argument now shifts to any hot button issue will receive support, not just the racist ones, so racists arent/cant use incidents like this to crowdfund?

its open to anyone to use for whatever reason, so this specific idea of racists is excluded off the grounds that what?

like my point is about as openminded as it gets, and youre telling me im closeminded because you dont want to see it.

i never said no one could disagree, just to think about it if its really actually plausible in this society.
I went off the guy's post. He called you racist, other dude said you're black. I said then you're probably not smart.

Sometimes things are exactly as they appear. Not some nefarious plan in the works in the background. Neither of those dudes killed black ppl in order to crowd fund after the fact.

Last edited:
ok for your sake lets take the purpose of shooting being to crowdfund out of it for a moment.

is it still not a problem that regardless of the reason why a black person is shot, when they are, the shooters are rewarded with a crowdfund?

like if it happened twice already, why wouldnt it continue and only start happening more and more?

ok for your sake lets take the purpose of shooting being to crowdfund out of it for a moment.

is it still not a problem that regardless of the reason why a black person is shot, when they are, the shooters are rewarded with a crowdfund?

like if it happened twice already, why wouldnt it continue and only start happening more and more?
Wait are you suggesting that we should prevent ppl from giving money to causes they want to give their money to? :lol:

I assume it's racists supporting racists. Same way a person that kills a doctor that performs abortions will get support with money for their case.

The problem isn't that they get money. The problem is racists killing black youth and getting away with it.

Last edited:
where did i say anything about not letting people donate to what they want to?

i jus said their names should be public as well.

we have registered sex offenders, why not registered racists/hate criminals?

they been killing and getting away with it, but this getting paid from it is new i think.

i understand what youre saying about abortion, but its not quite the same.  

those doctors are killed for their choice in profession and something that they are doing.

not simply over the color of their skin or being perceived as a threat.

also, the people who are anti-abortion often have religious reasons as for why, but there is no basis in religion for racism.

there are tons of people who are known racists/hate criminals just like there are lots of people that are known sex offenders

there are a lot of sex offenders that no one knows about just like how there are a lot of people that are privately racist

the people who are in the news for being racists and killing are universally known for being racist, much like sex offenders

people that pay to support these racists can keep their names private just like how someone can remain unknown after donating to a sex offender

there are literally hundreds of examples throughout history where religion was used to promote racism, but thats a thread topic in itself 

where did i say anything about not letting people donate to what they want to?

i jus said their names should be public as well.

we have registered sex offenders, why not registered racists/hate criminals?
Cuz you can't label a person something like racist and especially hate criminals just for supporting someone with money. I said I assume they're racists for the most part but that doesn't mean they are. They can just as easily be ppl that think the person is not guilty and wants to see the person get a proper defense and not be a victim of the high rates it takes to have competent counsel.

But more importantly about revealing names, that's not how donations work. If you want to change that go speak with your congressman or go hack the IRS or the defense attorney's firm accepting the money on behalf of his client.

they been killing and getting away with it, but this getting paid from it is new i think.

i understand what youre saying about abortion, but its not quite the same.  

those doctors are killed for their choice in profession and something that they are doing.

not simply over the color of their skin or being perceived as a threat.

also, the people who are anti-abortion often have religious reasons as for why, but there is no basis in religion for racism.
The only thing that needs to be the same is that the person is on trial for a crime and ppl want to support them financially. W/e reason they do that is their own.

What the crime is doesn't matter. A person can be charged with indecent exposure and get financial support from strangers if his funds run low and they want to support him.

see its a small mind at work here. 

i wasnt saying release the names for violent purposes.

i was saying release the names so that racists wouldnt able to hide behind 
 their rights to privacy n opinions, be they ignorant n hateful

the reason racism is so pervasive is exactly because people have avenues to hide their hate behind.

there is nothing worse than a closet rascist.

at least if their names were out there for the public could see who supports racist causes.

the way the real world works is what got us in the situation to begin with.

I forgot about you :lol:

You just keep twisting words n reach. There are also far much worse things than closet racists, but do you. I gave reasonable options to combat the way the real world works, but you are hell bent on proving your point. I'm done with you, i dont care about your argument, it was dumb to begin with.

Take your parting shot n have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom