Is Mimi the new Kim K

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we gonna argue about the origin of the word "thot" :smh:

I feel like A.I talking about practice. |I

i mean it's easy to make an argument on here. if you say something that's blatantly

false, you're gonna get a bunch of people telling you that you're wrong. if you keep

pressing the issue: *BOOM* now you're arguing over the origin of the word thot. dude

is probably trolling though, so i agree. no reason to argue.

I thought this tape was gonna be Mariah Carey, not some ratchet from a VH1 reality show. :rolleyes :smh:

The notion that this word "thot" is somehow gonna be a thing from here on out makes me a little ill.

I thought this tape was gonna be Mariah Carey, not some ratchet from a VH1 reality show.
eyes.gif
mean.gif

The notion that this word "thot" is somehow gonna be a thing from here on out makes me a little ill.
If this was a Mariah Carey sextape this thread woulda been 100 pages by now

I thought this tape was gonna be Mariah Carey, not some ratchet from a VH1 reality show. :rolleyes :smh:

:rofl: at you thinking Mariah Carey dropped a sex tape.

That **** would have Malaysian Airline type coverage on CNN

Last edited:
Definitely not, she's twice her age and as someone said earlier, no one knows Nissan except folks that watch that garbage.

Two) Too much pron out here to be going nuts over one reality "star"

WTF chick you got a young daughter...she supposed to learn from you SMDH

Only look forward to a Mariah tape if Nick Cannon isn't in it.

Tell me more about the kind of guys you like to see on sex tapes.
Hey if dudes can be up in here talking about wanting to see chicks being taken down by large meat in these vids and how it's not worth it otherwise I can talk about who I don't want to see in them.

Nick Cannon in a sex tape is the last thing the world needs.

Thread went from
1. Mimi being unknown
2. Mimi can get it
3. Dudes saying ye could hit it first
4.Who is mimi
5.Thot origin
6.Mariah having a sextape (I would pay to see)
-couldn't fck with it if nick was in it, he the type to EAT DAT BUTT!!!! LOL

We just all over the place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom